AP College of Journalism Hyderabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AP College of Journalism Hyderabad Admission 2019
AP College of Journalism invites application from candidates for admission to the Journalism Courses for the academic session 2019
APCJ Hyderabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Journalism
- Certificate Course in Journalism
APCJ Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism : Candidate should be passed in Bachelors Degree.
- Diploma in Journalism : Candidate should be passed in Bachelors Degree.
- Certificate Course in Journalism : Candidate must Completed in S.S.C or Matriculation.
APCJ Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2019
- APCJ Application form details will be available at the available at the official website : apcj.in
- The courses are offered in Distance and Regular Modes.
- Students can choose either English or Telugu as the medium of instruction.
Those who seek admission into any one of these courses should either take Demand Draft( DD ) for ₹ 500/-drawn in favour of Director.
- APCJ Application form Drafts and Copies to the following address :
A.P.College of Journalism,
First Floor, Chabda Towers,
SRT – 42 ( Near Ashok Nagar Cross Roads ),
Hyderabad – 500 020.
APCJ Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for securing application forms||4th January, 2019|
|2||Last date for the submission of filled in applications||12th January, 2019|
AP College of Journalism,
Adjacent to Oxford Grammar School New Building,
Street No.11, Himayat Nagar,
Hyderabad – 500 029,
Mobile No. : 98485 12767,
Website : apcj.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.