AP University of Law AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AP University of Law Admission 2019
AP University of Law invites admission application for LLB program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AP University of Law Admission Eligibility 2019
- Must have a graduate degree in any discipline
- For LLB, the University considers the marks scored in AP LAWCET exam.
AP University of Law Admission Application Form 2019
AP University of Law admission application form is available in the official website www.apsche.org.
Candidates are advised to bring all the documents given below for the document verification procedure on the day of counselling.
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Marksheets
- Provisional Certificates
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
AP University of Law Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidates those are eligible can get admission followed by the entrance test. After the declaration of entrance exam result, the counselling will be conducted for qualified candidates. Candidates can fill the choices of college and courses at the time of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to fill the admission form of the respective college for direct admission. Candidates are advised to apply for admission in allotted college before the last date of admission.
AP University of Law,
Department of Law,
Anantapuramu – 515003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.,
Phone No. : 08554-255055,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.apsche.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.