Apeejay Institute of Hospitality – AIH Admission 2018
AIH Admission 2018
Apeejay Institute of Hospitality invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
AIH Mumbai Admission Courses Offered 2018
- B.Sc. Hospitality Studies ( Hotel Management )
- Professional Development Program
- Management Training Programme
- Corporate Training
Travel & Tourism Courses
- Iata – Foundation in Travel & Tourism Diploma
AIH Mumbai Admission Eligibility 2018
B.Sc. Hospitality Studies ( Hotel Management ) : 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 45 percent marks and 40 percent marks for Reserved category. Candidates awaiting 12 standard results can also apply.
Professional Development Program : Working professionals
Management Training Programme : Candidates should be appearing / completed 3 year Diploma or 3 / 4 year Degree in Hotel Management / Hospitality Studies from any college recognized by state board or University.
Travel & Tourism Courses : 10+2 / Undergraduate / Graduate from any stream
AIH Mumbai Admission Application Form 2018
Apeejay Institute of Hospitality admission application form is available in the official website www.aih.edu.in.
How to Apply
Download the application form. Alternatively, request for it by mailing or writing to the Principal of Apeejay Institute of Hospitality. Attach the filled application form with the demand draft of [rupee] 500/- drawn in the favour of Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, payable at Mumbai and post it to the given address.
AIH Mumbai Selection Procedure 2018
- Download the admission form from our website and print it out
- Purchase the prospectus with admission form at the Institute
- Fill in the form completely. Attach necessary documents / certificates as listed in the form. You may submit standard XII marksheet, passing certifiate and leaving certificate later, if the results of qualifying exam are awaited
- Submit the form to the administration office at AIH. In case of downloaded forms you are required to make payment at the time of submission and collect copy of the prospectus
- On acceptance of the form, the candidate will be informed of the day / date / time for entrance test. The test is of objective type
- Candidate is required to be present on time for the entrance test.
- The College will display a list of successful candidates at the institute and on the website based on the aggregate result of the criteria listed above
- The college will intimate the results
Apeejay Institute of Hospitality,
No.1, Sector-10, C.B.D. Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.,
Phone No. : 022 6758 9050 / 27589050,
Mobile : 9867985442,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aih.edu.in.