Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication – AIMC Admission 2014
Institutional Area, Sector – 8,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077,
Phone No. : 011 – 2536 7821,
Mobile No. : 8447779011,
Fax : 25363985,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.apeejay.edu/aimc.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post Graduate Diploma Programs for 2014 – 2015 :
- PGDAMC – PG Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communication
- PGDCCEM – Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Communication & Event Management
- PGDDMOJ – Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Media & Online Journalism
- PGDTRJP – PG Diploma in Television and Radio Journalism / Production
AIMC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2014 :
|Issue of OU PGECET Notification in News Paper||February, 2015|
|Date of commencement of Osmania University PGECET Online Applications||March, 2015|
|Last Date for submission of Osmania University PGECET Online Applications|
|Without late fee||April, 2015|
|With a late fee of 500||May, 2015|
|With a late fee of 2000||May, 2015|
|With a late fee of 5000||May, 2015|
|With a late fee of 10000||May, 2015|
|Downloading of Osmania University PGECET Hall Tickets||May, 2015|
|OU PGECET Examination Dates||25th May, 2015|
|OU PGECET Declaration of Results||June, 2015|
AIMC Admission Selection Procedure 2014 :
- Candidates are required to appear for the entrance test conducted at the institute campus.
- There will be Direct Admission for those students with 60% and above marks in graduation, those pursuing final year but have 60% & above marks in their first two years, are exempt from the written test. However, they have to appear before the interview panel.
- After careful evaluation of the previous academic record, performance in the admission test / interview, the Admission Committee prepares a list of selected candidates. Preference will be given to those who display the required aptitude in subjects of the course applied for.
AIMC Admission Application Form 2014 :
- AIMC admission application form can be Downloaded from Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Website : www.apeejay.edu/aimc.
- Send completed AIMC admission application along with a DD for 850/- in favour of “Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication”, payable at New Delhi.
- Duly filled AIMC admission application post by sent to the following address :
Apeejay Insititute of Mass Communication,
Apeejay Campus, Sector – 8,
Dwarka Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 077.
- 1st Round of Entrance Test / Interview for the session 2014 – 15 will be held on 24th March, 2014 ( Monday ) at Apeejay Campus, Dwarka – New Delhi.