Apeejay Stya University – ASU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Apeejay Stya University (ASU) Admission 2019
Apeejay Stya University invites applications for admission to the following Programs for Session ( 2019 )
School of Engineering & Technology :
- B.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )
- B.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication )
School of Management Sciences :
- BBA (Hons.)
School of Design & Visual Arts :
- Bachelor of Design & Technology
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.Sc. Clinical Research Duration : 2 Yrs
- Master of Pharmacology ( M.Pharma )
School of Journalism & Mass Communication :
ASU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with English as a core subject. Candidate must have studied Physics and mathematics in their Class 12. They must have studied at least one of the below as optimal subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Bio- Technology. They must have scored aggregate of 50%.
BBA ( Hons )
- Candidate should have 10, +2 from CBSE or Equivalent with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate.
- Student with a Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate of All the Subjects From Any of the Universities Recognized by AIU / UGC or AICTE, or possesses an Equivalent Qualification Recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
M.Sc. Clinical Research
- Candidate should have Science graduate ( minimum 3 years duration ) from any disciplines with Biology, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer sciences and allied subjects.
Master of Pharmacology ( M.Pharma )
- Candidate should have B.Pharm degree examination of an Indian University established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55% of the maximum marks ( aggregate of four years of B.Pharm ).
PhD Journalism & Mass Communication
- Candidate should have 55% aggregate in Master’s Degree.
Bachelor of Design & Technology
- Candidate should have 10, +2 / Equivalent with Minimum 50% in Aggregate From any Recognised Board. A Qualification From any Foreign Board Needs an Equivalency Certificate. Admission Note: Students Appearing / to Appear in 10, +2 Examination are Eligible to Apply.
ASU Admission Application Form 2019
- Apeejay Stya University Admission Application Form available at the official website www.apeejay.edu.
- Candidate should prepare a Demand Draft of [rupee]1100/- in favour of “Apeejay satya Education Foundation”, payable at new delhi.
- The DD, along with the completed admission form and necessary documents, is to be submitted at ( or posted / couriered to ) the following address.
Apeejay Stya University,
Apeejay school campus,
Sheikh Sarai – phase1,
New Delhi – 110017.
Documents to be submitted along with admission form:
- School Leaving certificate
- Certificate of the last examination passed.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Entrance test / Merit score card
- Documentary proof for Section E pertaining of discontinuity in academics / record, If applicable
- Valid visa and passport ( for international students )
Note: candidate should have attach only self attached photocopies of the certificates.
ASU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- ASU Admission selection process is based on Entrance Test.
ASU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Start Date ( CMAT )||11th October, 2018|
|2||Application End Date ( CMAT )||20th October, 2018|
|3||Exam Date ( CMAT )||20th January, 2019|
Apeejay Stya University,
Apeejay Stya Block,
APJ School Road
Sheikh Sarai Phase-1, New Delhi – 110017.
Tel: (011) 26012212/13/14