Admission in APEX Group of Institution 2012
APEX Group of Institution
Survey No. 59, Apex Hills,
Near Bishop’s School,
Undri, Pune – 411 060.
Phone No : 020 64780261, 64783669,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.apexinstitute.ac.in.
APEX Group of Institution invites application for admission to PGDM and MBA Programs.
APEX Group of Institution Admission Eligibility 2012 :
- A Graduate degree in any faculty ( 45% for reserved category ), from a recognized university in India or Abroad with a valid score in MAT / ATMA / GMAT / CAT or in Apex Test for Management ( ATM ) conducted by the institute.
- Through CET, ( Maharashtra )
- Management seats as per rule.
APEX Group of Institution Admission Process 2012 :
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GD & PI )
- Those with a score at a national test or those taking up the Apex Test for Management can enroll for GD & PI.
PGDM Course Highlights :
- Dual Specialization
- BASE ( Business Ability & Skill Enhancement ) Program
- 36 Subjects
- Trimester Pattern
- Specialization options include HR, Marketing , Finance, IT, International Business Strategy, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Free Laptop
- Two Domestic Trips
- One International Trip ( optional )
- Uniform, Corporate Suits and track suit
- Modern pedology of learning
- E-learning Modules from IT Companies
- Tally Certification
- Guaranteed Placements
- PDP ( Personality Development Program ) by Corporate Trainer
- Spoken English & Computer training
- Compulsory participation in National and International Seminar / Conferences / Workshops
- Entrepreneurship & Innovative Training
- Autonomy & Independence to expose talents
- Seven to ten components of evaluation of a student and feedback
- To assist a student to acquire an MBA degree from abroad online
- Assistance to get Education loan from banks
- Six Sigma Certification
MBA Course Highlights :
- AIMR conducts a two year full time MBA program based on semester pattern.
- The curriculum is stimulating, combining academic rigour with the real world of business through industry internship; visit to industries, as well as through research surveys.
- Major emphasis is laid on personality development, soft skills and communication skills to facilitate holistic grooming of students.
- Students are required to undergo industry internship at the end of second semester.
- The institute organizes Campus Placement at the end of third semester.
- The students play a major role in placement activity with management providing full support.
- Residential facility is provided in the vicinity of the Institute. However this is optional.
- Tally Certification ( Optional )
- Six Sigma Certification ( Optional )