Apex Institute of Technology & Management – Apex Cuttack AdmissionAdmission Notification »
2012 Admission in Apex Cuttack
Joholo, Pahala, On Bhubaneswar – Cuttack NH 5,
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 674 – 2113235,
Mobile No. : ( + 91 ) 9861277991,
Fax : + 91 – 674 – 2460930,
Website : www.apexorissa.com.
Apex Institute of Technology & Management invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program to the following academic disciplines 2012 :
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Apex Cuttack Admission Procedure 2012 :
- Apex Institute of Technology & Management Orissa admission to APEX is strictly through merit for rank holders of AIEEE, Orissa JEE and Outside State Category.
- The admission is through E-Counseling conducted by Government of Orissa.
- Outstanding Placement of 2012 batch.
- Experienced faculty members with PhD & MTech from top Indian and foreign universities.
- Access to subscribed NPTEL courseware by IIT / IISc professors.
- Special courses for personality and communication skills development.
- Well equipped library with more than 20,000 books, national & international e-journals.
- Video conferencing link to top Institutes and Industries.
- Digital library with networked PCs, multimedia facilities with internet facility.
- More than 300 numbers of core 2 duo workstations running on Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Wi-Fi campus with 24/7 leased line based 10 Mbps internet services.
- Network based educational ERP software for all administrative, accounting and academics purpose.
- Interested students of 1st year provided with laptops with 4 years maintenance warranty.
- Strong linkage with Industry, academics Institute / Universities and research centre.
- Experienced and dedicated placement team for Pre-placement Training and final placement.
- Teaching Assistantships, Economic Hardship and Book Bank facilities for meritorious students.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.