Apparel Training & Design Centre – ATDC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ATDC Admission 2019
ATDC Vocational Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2019.
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design & Technology
- Knitwear Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Pattern Making & CAD
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Advanced Diploma
- Fashion Design and Technology
- Certificate Course
- Garment Construction Techniques
- Industrial Sewing Machine Technician
- Reproductive Child Healthcare
- Apparel Pattern Making
ATDC Admission Eligibility 2019
Diploma, Advanced Diploma
- Candidate should have 10, +2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have Passed class 5th or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.
ATDC Admission Application Form 2019
- ATDC Admission Application Form available at the official website www.atdcindia.co.in
- Visit the official website of ‘Apparel Training and Design Centre’, Gurgaon.
- Click on ‘ATDC Admission Notice’ on the homepage.
- Download the form and take a printout of the same.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form along with a demand draft of ₹ 200 ( ₹ 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD categories ) drawn in favor of ‘RGN|YD Academic’ payable at Sriperumbudur to:
The Director – RGN|YD,
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Gol,
Sriperumbudur – 602105, Tamil Nadu
ATDC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- ATDC Admission Selection Process is based on Screening test/ Interview.
Apparel Training & Design Centre
National Head Office
Paridhan Vikas Bhawan, Plot-No. 50,
Institutional Area, Sector-44,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.