Arasu Engineering College – AEC Kumbakonam AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AEC Kumbakonam Admission 2019
Arasu Engineering College invites application form eligible candidates for admission to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AEC Kumbakonam Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- BE Lateral Entry
- ME – Master of Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Power Electronics and Drives
- VLSI Design
- Computer Science and Engineering
AEC Kumbakonam Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BE Lateral Entry
1st Year Entry
- 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50% marks
- A pass in the HSC ( Academic ) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together as given below
|Community||A Pass with Minimum average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together|
|Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim||45.00%|
|MBC & DNC||40.00%|
|SC / SCA / ST||40.00%|
- Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. degree with Mathematics at degree level with minimum 55% marks from recognized university
ME Power Electronics and Drives & VLSI Design : BE or B.Tech degree in relevant discipline
ME Computer Science and Engineering : BE / B.Tech in relevant discipline Or B.Sc. / M.Sc. in IT / CS Or MCA / MCA Lateral entry
AEC Kumbakonam Admission Application Form 2019
Arasu Engineering College admission application form is available in the official website www.aec.org.in.
Candidates shall apply for TNEA or TANCET to get admission to BE or ME course through the website of the Anna University. The application form of TNEA and TANCET is given on the official website of the university.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Anna University.
- Click on either “TNEA” or “TANCET” link.
- Register yourself and create your own id and password.
- Log in to your account with your id and password.
- Read the instruction and fill in the application form.
- Review the application form, take out its hard copy and send it via post.
Online : Pay the application fee of ₹ 500/- for general category and ₹ 250/- for the candidates of reserved category through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card.
Offline : Candidates may submit the application fee of ₹ 700/- ( for the reserved category ) and ₹ 500/- ( for the reserved category candidates ) through the Demand Draft.
- Mark statement of HSC ( for BE )
- Mark statement of Graduation, or Diploma
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Scorecard of TANCET
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
AEC Kumbakonam Selection Procedure 2019
BE : Selection is on the basis of TNEA counseling
BE Lateral Entry : Selection is through Direct Admission
ME : Selection is through TANCET score
AEC Kumbakonam Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||BE Registration Start Date||3rd May, 2019|
|2||BE Registration End Date||30th May, 2019|
|3||BE Verification at TFCs||June First Week|
|4||BE Choice Filling||July First Week|
|5||ME Registration Start Date||2nd April, 2019|
|6||ME Entrance Exam Date||19th May, 2019|
Arasu Engineering College,
Chennai Main Road,
Kumbakonam – 612 501,
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 91-0435-2777777,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aec.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.