Aravali International School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Aravali International School Admission 2019
Aravali International School invites admission application for Class Nursery to IX & XI for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Aravali International School Admission Eligibility 2019
Age requirement :
- The student should complete the age indicated below against the class, preferably by the commencement of the academic year. Nursery 3.3 years, K.G 4+, 1st 5+
- Parents / Guardians concerned shall be informed when a child is selected for admissions. However the offer shall be treated as confirmed only if the fee and security deposits have paid within the stipulated time.
- A child does not join the school at the stipulated time after admission has been confirmed the fee deposits will not be refunded.
- For a child who has been to school previously and is attending this school for the first time, a transfer certificate from the previous school must be furnished before joining the school. Since no change can be made in the age once it has been entered in the School Admission Register, a certified copy of birth certificate is also to be submitted.
- On withdrawal, a transfer certificate will be issued if due notice has been given and fee have been paid according to the school rules.
Aravali International School Admission Application Form 2019
Aravali International School admission application form is available in the official website www.aravali.edu.in.
The official application form, attached must be completed and registered by paying the Registration Fee, which is non refundable. However registration does not guarantee a seat reservation.
Aravali International School Selection Procedure 2019
- Admissions, where vacancies exist, are made on the basis of an entrance examination / interview.
- Those children who are registered will be notified the date of examination.
- After examining the child, the Principal reserves the right to admit the child in to the class deemed suitable for him / her.
- Registration may be closed at any time at the discretion of the management.
Aravali International School,
Badkal Surajkund Road Sector- 43,
Faridabad- 121003, Haryana India.,
Telephone No. : +91 129-2988146 , +91 129 2988147,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aravali.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.