Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology – AAIST AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AAIST Admission 2018
Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- ME – Master of Engineering
AAIST Admission Course Specializations
- BE – Electronics & Communication Engineering | Computer Science & Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Civil Engineering
- BTech – Information Technology
- ME – Computer science & Engineering | VLSI Design | Power Electronics & Drive
AAIST Admission Eligibility 2018
BE / BTech
- The Candidate Should have passed the twelfth standard of Tamilnadu H.S.C ( Academic ) or an equivalent examination recognized by Anna University with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The Candidate Should have passed the Diploma Examination in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu or an equivalent examination for direct admission to second year ( Lateral Entry ).
- Number of appearances, minimum marks and other criteria for admissions to B.E / B.Tech Courses are as per AICTE and State Government Norms.
|S No||SC / ST||MBC / DNC||BC||OC|
|H.S.C ( Academic ) or Equivalent|
|H.S.C ( Vocational ) or Equivalent|
a. Related Subjects
b. Vocational Subjects
a. Pre-final Semester
b. Final Semester
- Our Students have brought laurels to the college by securing ranks in the University examinations year after year.
- They have made the college proud by excelling in Co- Curricular activities also.
- Candidates for the AAIST admission to the first semester of the Master’s Degree Program shall be required to have passed an appropriate Degree Examination of Anna University or any other examination of any University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto.
AAIST Admission 2018 Seats
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering||90|
|B.TECH degree courses|
|Post graduate degree courses|
|M.E - Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|M.E- VLSI Design||18|
|M.E- CAD / CAM||18|
|M.E- Power Electronics and Drives||18|
|M.E Structural Engineering||18|
AAIST Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Application For admission should be made in the prescribed form available along with Prospectus on the website www.arignaranna.org.
- Filled in application along with a non – refundable registration fee as stipulated should be sent to the office of the following address
The Principal, Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology,
Dr.G.Jayarama Nagar, P
Chennai, Kanchipuram Dist,
Chennai, Pin – 602117.
G. Jayaramanagar, Sriperumbudur,
Chennai – 602 105,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 27162344,
Fax : 044 – 27162344,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.arignaranna.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.