Army Institute of Fashion and Design – AIFD Admission 2014
Army Institute of Fashion and Design – AIFD Admission 2014
Bangalore – 560 077,
Phone No. : 09035316000,
Fax : 080 – 25618014,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aifdonline.in
Army Institute of Fashion & Design invites admission application for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for 2014 .
- BSc – Fashion & Apparel Design ( 3 Years )
- PG Diploma Fashion Design ( 2 Years )
- PG Diploma Apparel Merchandising & Logistics Management ( 2 Years )
AIFD Bangalore Admission Eligibility 2014 :
- The admission to the Army Institute of Fashion and Design is for the children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and wards of war widows / widows of the Army.
- The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to Army Institute of Fashion and Design along with the Application Form.
The applicants must fall into one of the following categories :
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
- Children of ex Army personnel granted / awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their Superannuation, Demise, Discharge, Release Medical board / invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
Adopted / Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows :
- Adopted child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission.
- Step children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is otherwise eligible.
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases :
- Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers / Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN / IAF ). Wards of only those ex Army medical officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for 10 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS / MNS / TA Personnel
- Children of APS personnel classified as ex-servicemen as per Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 (52)/88/D (Res) dated 19th July 1989.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
Educational Qualifications :
- UG Course : The applicant must be a 10 + 2 / Equivalent examination in any combination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from recognized boards by UGC / university .
- PG Course : Any graduate recognized by Indian Universities or Equivalent or UGC / AICTE.
- Physical Fitness : Besides fulfilling the eligibility conditions as per Para 1, the candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect in the enclosed form Appendix H is required to be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission.
AIFD Bangalore Course Joining Instructions for UG & PG :
UG Admission :
- The result of the WAT published on 02 May 2014 will be put up on the AIFD website : www.aifdonline.in.
- The result will also be displayed on the notice board at AIFD Bangalore.
- Candidates declared to have passed WAT will also be individually informed by AIFD Bangalore to that effect. The short listed students will be required to pay the Course registration fee of 10,000/- & 5000/- for hostel through a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion & Design” payable at Bangalore on or before 20th May, 2014.
- After the receipt of registration fee from the willing candidates, final list of UG admission will be announced in the Institute web site on 23rd May, 2014.
PG Admission :
- The PG candidates have to appear for the CAT and interview on 26th June, 2014 at AIFD, Bangalore.
- The candidates recommended for admission to the PG Course at AIFD, Bangalore on will be informed through website on 4th July, 2014 and they will be required to pay 10,000/- as Registration Fee for college & 5000/- for Hostel through a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion & Design”, payable at Bangalore on or before 15th July, 2014.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Selection Procedure 2014 :
- The Written Admission Test ( WAT ) 2014 for admission to the UG Course offered by the AIFD Bangalore, will be held on Saturday 19th April 2014 from 1430 hrs to 1730 hrs at the notified examination centers.
- The candidates will be required to report at their respective examination centers at 1400 hrs i.e. at least half an hour before the commencement of the WAT.
Examination centers with Station ( Code ) :
- Pune (01) | Bangalore (02) | Delhi (03) | Kolkata (04) | Lucknow (05) | Guwahati (06)
AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form 2014 :
- Candidates are required to fill in the form given at the end of the Prospectus. The Prospectus can be obtained by the Candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560 077, through requisition along with a crossed demand draft for 550/- ( which includes 50/- as postal charges ) in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion and Design”, payable at Bangalore. Money order / Cheque / Postal order will not be accepted.
- AIFD Bangalore admission application form can be downloaded from Army Institute of Fashion and Design website : www.aifdonline.in.
- Send completed AIFD Bangalore admission application along with a DD for 500/-.
- Duly filled AIFD Bangalore admission application post by sent to the following address :
Army Institute of Fashion & Design,
Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post,
Bangalore – 560 077.
Important Dates for AIFD Bangalore Admission 2014 :
|Last date for receipt of AIFD admission application form|
15th March, 2014
30th May, 2014
|Last date for receipt of AIFD admission application form ( With late fee of 100/-)|
25th March, 2014
16th June, 2014
|Dispatch of admit cards to students|
31st March, 2014
16th June, 2014 onwards
|Written Admission Test ( WAT ) for UG only|
19th April, 2014 ( Saturday )
1430 to 1730 hrs
|Creative Aptitude Test ( CAT ) &|
Interview for PG only
26th June, 2014 ( Thursday )
0930 to 1700 hrs at AIFD, Bangalore
|Declaration of Results|
W A T
C A T
|Announcement of WAT / CAT results ( only one list )|
02nd May, 2014
04th July, 2014
|Announcement of final list of |
selected candidate for admission
23rd May, 2014
|Tentative Reporting date to Institute for admission ( Selected candidates only )|
16th June, 2014
04th August, 2014
|Tentative date of commencement of course|
18th June, 2014
05th August, 2014
Army Institute of Fashion and Design AIFD offers BSc & PG Diploma programs for 2014 – AIFD Bangalore Admission Eligibility – IFD Bangalore Course Joining Instructions for UG & PG – AIFD Bangalore Admission Selection Procedure – AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form – Important Dates for AIFD Bangalore Admission 2014.
Admission Notification Related : Army Welfare Education Society Admission 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission 2014, AIFD Bangalore 2014, Army Institute of Fashion and Design – AIFD Admission 2014, Admission Notice 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission 2014 Eligibility, AIFD Bangalore Admission 2014 Selection Procedure, AIFD Bangalore UG/ PG Admission 2014, AIFD Bangalore Online Application Form 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Last Date 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission Procedure 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission Qualification 2014, AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Fee 2014, How to Apply for AIFD Bangalore Admission, AIFD Bangalore 2014 Admission Prospectus, PG Diploma Admissions 2014, Application Form for AIFD Bangalore Admission, Latest Admission News, MBA Admission 2014, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for army institute of fashion and design – aifd admission 2014 by sharon