Army Institute of Fashion and Design – AIFD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Army Institute of Fashion and Design – AIFD Admission 2019
Army Institute of Fashion & Design invites admission application for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
- UG – BSc Fashion & Apparel Design ( 3 Years )
- PG – Master in Fashion and Apparel Design ( 2 Years )
AIFD Bangalore Admission Eligibility 2019
The eligibility criteria of AIFD WAT 2019 is as follows :
- Candidates aspiring for AIFD WAT 2019, must have qualified 11th and 12th standard with the same combination of subjects.
- Candidates must have scored 35% of aggregate marks as a regular candidate from the board recognised by university / UGC are eligible for admission in B. SC – FAD.
- Candidates who have passed 12th standard through distance education / private mode via NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) required to have the same combination of subjects in the 11th and 12th standard.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of AIFD WAT 2019 will be :
AIFD WAT 2019 exam will be having objective questions.
- The exam will be conducted in English.
- There will be no negative marking in AIFD WAT 2019 exam.
- The exam will be comprised of the following subjects :
- General awareness test.
- Intelligence and reasoning test.
- English language competency and comprehension test. This part will also include a short essay.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form 2019
Army Institute of Fashion & Design Admission application form is available in the official website www.aifdonline.in.
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft
Application Fees :
Application Fees for the Categories General, OBC, SC and ST is ₹ 500/-
The application process for AIFD WAT 2019 will be as follows :
- Candidates need to download the e – prospectus from the AIFD website and fill the application form given at the end of e – prospectus.
- Candidates need to attach the following documents with the application form :
- Admit and Attendance Card
- 10th and 12th or equivalent examination mark sheet for giving age proof / transfer certificate
- Qualifying examination statement of marks with aggregate marks
- Higher degree / examination statement of marks
- The filled application form along with above – mentioned documents should be sent to institute address with the demand draft of ₹ 500/-, in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion and Design” payable at Bangalore. Also, student name must be mentioned on the back side of the demand draft.
- Through registered post admit card will be sent to the candidates on the address mentioned by them on the white envelope provided with the application form. Candidates are required to affix stamps of ₹ 40/- for the purpose.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Exam Centers 2019
AIFD Bangalore Selection Procedure 2019
- AIFD will conduct the Written Admission Test ( WAT ) 2019 for offering admissions in the B.SC – FAD, an undergraduate degree.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Application Date||1st February, 2019 - 25th March, 2019|
|2||Admit Card Date||31st March, 2019|
|3||Exam Date||28th April, 2019|
|4||Result Date||8th May, 2019|
Army Institute of Fashion & Design,
Bangalore – 560 077,
Phone No. : 09035316000, 08060669001, 08060669002,
Fax : 080 – 25618014,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aifdonline.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.