Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology – AIHMCT Bangalore Admission 2017
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management ( BHM ) programs for academic session 2017 – 2018.
AIHMCT Admission Eligibility 2017
Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and war widows of the Army only. The children of the following categories of Army personnel are eligible and are required to submit the relevant certificates ( as given against the category ) as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form :
The Applicants Must Belong to one of the Following Categories :
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years of continuous service in the Army ( Submit Certificate No 1 ).
- Children of Ex – Army personnel granted / awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board / invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension. ( Submit Certificate No 1 ).
- Children of Ex – Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service ( Submit Certificate No 1 ).
Adopted / Step children and children of Remarried Widows :
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission. ( Submit Certificate No 2 ).
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is other wise eligible. ( Submit Certificate No 2 ).
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases :
Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers / Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force( IN / IAF ). Wards of only those Ex Army Medical Officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years ( Submit Certificate No 3 ).
Eligibility Criteria for Children of Army Postal Service / Military Nursing Service / Teritorial Army Personnel ( Submit Certificate No 3 ) :
- Children of Army Postal Service ( APS ) personnel classified as Exservicemen as per Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 ( 52 ) / 88 / D ( Res ) dt 19th Jul, 1989.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P & T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of Military Nursing Service ( MNS ) who have 10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those Territorial Army ( TA ) personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
Additional Instructions for Candidates seeking admission in AWES Professional Colleges :
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for written test does not necessarily mean eligibility to join. Eligibility for admission will be decided at the time of scrutiny of documents by the College / University. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any time before or after the commencement of course, the College reserves the right to cancel his / her candidature without any refund of the fees / charges paid.
Academic Qualification :
The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English asa compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission. National Open Schooling Students ( regular ) should produce 11th Std certificate from school ( Admission is subject to the approval of Affiliated University ). All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10+2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by due date.
Age Limit :
The candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as on 1st July, 2017. The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as proof.
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Application form 2017
- Prospectus cum application form can be obtained by paying 1000.00 ( Rupees one thousand only ) which includes postal charges ( non refundable ) by demand draft in favour of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology ( AIHM & CT )”., payable at Bangalore. The prospectus cum application form can also be downloaded from the college website www.aihmctbangalore.com or by hand from the College / Command HQs ( AWES ) / Army HQ ( AWES ) through demand draft only.
- Application form duly filled in by the candidates should be submitted to the
AIHM & CT,
Bangalore – 560 077.
The last date for receipt of completed application form is 12th April 2017 and with a late fee of 200/- is 19th April, 2017. Candidate should ensure their eligibility for the course before filling in their application forms.
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Submitted With Application Form 2017
Certificates required to be submitted along with the application form by all candidates are as indicated below :
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of Age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Mark Sheet / TC.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority for admission.
- Proof of gallantry award for grant ofweightage vide para-9 above.
- Willingness Certificate.
( NOTE : The name ofthe candidate on the certificates must be written exactly as it appears on the 10+2 examination passing certificate / marks card. Application form must be accompanied by attested copies ofthe documents. Original certificates should not be sent with the application form, but should be brought by hand atthe time of admission ).
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card for the Written Admission Test will be posted to the candidates by Registered Post to the address given by him / her on the application form. If a candidate fails to receive the Admit Card by 1st May, 2017 he / she should enquire over telephone ( 080 ) 64546807 / 64543207 or email to the Institute email id – email@example.com. Application form number should be quotedinall correspondence. In case the admit card is lost / misplaced, the candidate should inform the Institute and personally contact the Presiding Officer at the WAT Centre for further instructions. Candidates are requested to write their postal address clearly and affix stamps of the requisite value ( 50/- ) for speed post ensuring its quick delivery. You may also provide mail id and mobile numberforquickcommunication.
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Exam Centres 2017
Written Admission Test ( Wat ) :
Eligible candidates, as per the eligibility criteria will appear at any one of the following centres (as opted by them) for the Written Admission Test ( WAT ) on 14th May, 2017 ( Sunday ).
Time : Candidates to report at 0900 hrs. The duration of the WAT will be from 09.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs on 14th May, 2017 ( Sunday ).
Objective Test : The competitive WAT will comprise of five parts containing objective type questions to test the following :
- Section A – English Language.
- Section B – General Knowledge.
- Section C – Hospitality and Tourism.
- Section D – Reasoning & Logical deduction.
- Section E – Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability.
The result of WAT will be tentatively published on the Institute website by 4th week of May, 2017.
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Counselling 2017
On the basis of performance in the WAT, candidates will be called for counselling at AIHM & CT, Bangalore. The final selection will be based on the performance in the Written Admission Test followed by personal interview. The first 60 merit listed candidates will be offered admission. The decision of the Managing Committee in the selection of the candidates will be final. No conveyance charges will be paid for appearing in the Written Admission Test and Counselling.
AIHMCT Bangalore Admission Important Dates 2017
|1||Last Date for Submission of Application Form without late Fee||12th April ( Wednesday ), 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form with late Fee||19th April ( Wednesday ), 2017|
|3||Date And Time of Written Admission Test||14th May ( Sunday ), 2017|
|4||Wat Result For Admission will be Displayed on Institute website www.aihmctbangalorg.com||25th May ( Thursday ), 2017|
|5||Last Date with a draft of 15,000/- as Confirmation for Admission||10th June ( Saturday ), 2017|
|6||Counselling & Admission Session as Per Merit List||19th June ( Monday ), 2017|
|7||Chairmans Address to Parents And Students||20th June ( Thursday ), 2017|
|8||Commencement of Course ( Academic Session 2017 - 18 )||21st June ( Wednesday ), 2017|
Contact Details :
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology – AIHMCT Bangalore Admission 2017
Bangalore – 560 077,
Telephone No. : 080 – 64543206,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aihmctbangalore.com