Army Institute of Management and Technology – AIMT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Army Institute of Management and Technology Admission 2019
Army Institute of Management and Technology invites admission application for MBA program for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
AIMT Admission Eligibility 2019
- The admission to the MBA Program at AIMT Greater NOIDA is exclusively open for the dependant wards of serving / retired Army personnel. The dependants children of following category of Army personnel are eligible :
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in :
- Any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ); or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto; or
- Passed the final Exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Candidates who have appeared in Qualifying Examination
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam ( Graduation Final Year ) are also eligible to apply. However, their admission will be provisional subject to production of proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification at the time of admission
- Students are required to furnish proof of having attained minimum qualification laid down by 15th July 2019, failing which their admission may be cancelled
- Affidavit as per appendix 3 of GGSIPU brochure is required to be submitted by all students who do not submit proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification. Compartment / Supplementary cases will be governed by GGSIPU rules
- On 1st July, 2019, the candidate should be below 35 years of age. I.e. candidates born on or after 02nd July, 1984 are eligible
- The Candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate when the candidate joins the Institute.
AIMT Admission Application Form 2019
AIMT admission application form is available in the official website www.aimt.ac.in.
How to apply
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the information brochure / prospectus for MBA program from the Registrar, AIMT by hand by sending their requisition along with a demand draft for ₹ 790/- ( If submitted before 31st January, 2019 ); ₹ 1,000/- ( If submitted between 1st February, 2019 – 31st March, 2019 ) in favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater Noida
- The application can also be downloaded from the AIMT website www.aimt.ac.in.
- ₹ 790/- ( If submitted before 31st January, 2019 )
- ₹ 1000/- ( If submitted between February and 1st March, 2019 )
AIMT Selection Procedure 2019
- Written Test and Selection Process : All candidates are required to appear in any one of the following entrance tests :
- Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management ( IIM ) on 25th November, 2018
- Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by All India Management Association on 9th December, 2018 / 15th December, 2018
- Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT ) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education in 28th January, 2019
- Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) conducted by Xavier School of Management on 6th January, 2019
- Those desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater NOIDA are required to obtain both bulletin with application form and the Information Brochure/Prospectus of the Institute. These are required to be submitted before the scheduled cut off dates.
AIMT Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Forms Available from||15th November, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Receipt of completed AIMT Application Form||31st January, 2019|
|3||Last Date for receipt of completed AIMT Application Form with Late Fee||31st March, 2019|
|4||Dates of GD & PI||First week of April, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Final Merit List||April, 2019 / May, 2019|
Army Institute of Management and Technology,
Plot No M – 1, Pocket P – 5,
Greater Noida – 201306 ( U.P. ), India.,
Telephone no : 0120 – 2343501 / 503,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aimt.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.