Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering – AMACE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering AMACE Admission 2019
Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AMACE Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information technology
- Chemical engineering
- Bio technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Applied Electronics
- Structural Engineering
- Power Systems
AMACE Admission Eligibility 2019
BE & BTech : Passed 10+2 with PCM as compulsory subjects and 50% aggregate marks
BArch : Passed 10+2 with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
ME : B.E / B.Tech with atleast 50% marks or M.Sc / MCA
MBA & MCA : Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
AMACE Admission Application Form 2019
Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering admission application form is available in the official website www.amacengg.in.
How to apply
Candidates seeking admission in AMACE have to apply through TANCET and TNEA official portal.
- For TANCET applications, candidates need to register with a valid email id, phone number and password.
- Log in with the id and password and fill the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fees of ₹ 500/- for General category candidates and ₹ 250/- for reserved category candidates.
- Application fees can be paid through debit / credit cards or net banking.
- For TNEA application, candidates need to click on the “register” tab on the home page of the website.
- After the successful completion of registration process, applicants must fill the personal details and academic qualification details.
- Proceed to pay the fees and submit the application.
- Attach the self attested copies of the following documents along with the hard copy of the duly filled application form :
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by school
- Caste certificate ( if applicable )
- Nativity certificate
- Relevant certificates for the children of Ex servicemen / freedom fighters.
- Generate the print out of the form and send it to the following address :
TNEA, Anna University,
AMACE Selection Procedure 2019
BE & BTech : Selection is through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA )
BArch : Selection is through NATA followed by a counseling
ME : Selection is through TANCET / GATE
MBA & MCA : Selection is through TANCET
AMACE Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||TNEA Application start date||3rd May, 2019|
|2||TNEA Application end date||2nd June, 2019|
|3||TNEA Counselling date||Last week of June, 2019|
|4||TANCET Application start date||2nd April, 2019|
|5||TANCET Exam date||19th May, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering,
Namandi ( Post ), Cheyyar ( Taluk ),
Thiruvannamalai District – 604 410,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04182 – 247226,
Fax : 04182-247516,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amacengg.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.