Arun Muchhala International College of Hotel Management AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Arun Muchhala International College of Hotel Management Admission 2018
Arun Muchhala International College of Hotel Management invites applications for admission to the BSc program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
AMICHM Admission Courses Offered 2018
B.Sc. In Hospitality Studies
Duration : Three years full time Degree Course affiliated to Mumbai University.
AMICHM Admission Eligibility 2018
- HSC or Equivalent with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) in any Stream.
AMICHM Admission Application Form 2018
Arun Muchhala International College of Hotel Management application form is available in the official website www.amichm.com
Payment of fees :
All fees are payable in advance and should be paid at the time of admission. All fees are to be paid in cash or by cheque/demand draft in favour of Arun Muchhala Inter national College of Hotel Management.
Refund of fees will be as per the rules of university of mumbai as appended below
- During admission period : Administrative charges ₹ 5000/-.
- Beginning of academic session : No Refund.
- Non Fulfillment of eligibility : No Refund.
- Statement of marks and passing certificate of S.S.C. Examination / or equivalent.
- Statement of marks and Passing certificate of H.S.C. Examination or its equivalent.
- Caste Certificate ( in case of Reserved Categories ) 12th Leaving Certificate of the college last attended.
- Medical Fitness certificate in the given format.
- Gap certificate, in case of educational gap period.
- Migration Certificate and Verification report from parent University / Board for student other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination.
AMICHM Admission Selection Procedure 2018
Rules For Admission
Qualified candidates seeking admission to the Degree Course shall submit their Application Form complete in all respects, along with attested copies of the documents, to the Principal. Applications must reach the Principal before 5.00 p.m. on the last date as declared by University of Mumbai. Merit list of all applicants registered will be prepared after due verification of admission forms and put up on the notice board. A specific date will be mentioned for the shortlisted candidates to report for detailed scrutiny of their applications. lf the candidate fails to report, his / her candidature will be considered as null and void and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list. The candidate called for detailed scrutiny of the application must produce the following certificates in original along with true copies at the time of scrutiny. In case all the required relevant original documents are not produced, the candidate will lose his / her claim for admission and his/her request for extension of the date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
AMICHM Admission Syllabus 2018
AMICHM Admission Syllabus 2018 given for Six Semesters
Arun Muchhala International College of Hotel Management,
Muchhala College Bus Stop,
Sai baba Vihar Complex,
Thane – 400 615,
Telephone No. : 022 – 2597 3939 / 1199 / 0354,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amichm.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.