Asan Business School – ABS Chennai Admission 2018
Asan Business School ABS Chennai Admission 2018
Asan Business School invites admission application for PGP MBA program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
ABS Chennai Admission Course Offered 2018
PGP + MBA – Post Graduate Program + Master of Business Administration
ABS Chennai Admission Eligibility 2018
- Graduate in any discipline with 50 % Marks and above from a recognized university.
- Students pursuing their final year degree can also apply.
- MAT / CAT / XAT / JC – CAT or any other national level test scores are also acceptable.
- TANCET scores will also considered for students from Tamilnadu.
* ABSCET ( ASAN Business School Common Entrance Test ) will be conducted to students who have not appeared in any of the tests above.
ABS Chennai Admission Application Form 2018
Asan Business School admission application form is available in the official website www.asaneducation.com.
How to apply
- Admission form can be obtained on the payment of [rupee] 500/- in cash or DD in favour of “ASAN Business School”, payable at Chennai.
- Filled in application forms must be submitted in the campus before the due date at the admissions department along with the photo copies of the academic certificates.
ABS Chennai Selection Procedure 2018
- The student’s admission will be granted based on the performance in the Group discussion and Personal interview conducted by the Admission panel of ABS.
Asan Business School,
Velachery – Tambaram Road,
Tamil Nadu 600 100, India,
Phone No. : +91 44 4308 4848, 2821 4256,
Fax : +91 44 2827 2958,
Mobile : +91 80560 45601, 80560 45602,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.asaneducation.com.