Asansol Engineering College – AECWB AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AECWB Admission 2019
Asansol Engineering College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AECWB Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BCA – Bachelor Business Administration
- MTech – Master of Technology
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
AECWB Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year B – Tech Degree Course in our College should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The candidates should also have pass marks in theory papers Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year Master Degree Course in our College should have completed B.Tech / M.Sc from relevant discipline. Students appeared for Final Semester Exams are also eligible to apply.
BBA & BCA
- The candidates applying for admission to the 1st year BBA ( H ) Degree Course in our College should have passed 10 + 2 Examination from a recognized board.
- The candidates applying for admission to the 1st year BCA Degree Course in our College should have passed 10 + 2 Examination from a recognized board and should have English and Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Application at 10 + 2 Level as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate seeking admission to the 1st year Master Degree Course in our College should have either passed or should appear in the Bachelor’s degree final examination in any discipline from any recognized university with Mathematics and / or Statistics as one of the Subjects in 10+2+3.
AECWB Admission Seats 2019
|Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||13|
AECWB Admission Application Form 2019
AECWB application form will be available at the official website www.aecwb.edu.in.
AECWB Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission can be taken through securing merit ranks in WBJEE ( West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination ) & JEE ( Mains ).
- Admission can be taken through PGET Entrance Test conducted by West Bengal University of Technology.
BBA & BCA
- Interested candidates can contact directly to College Admission Cell or City Office for admission in BBA/BCA Course.
- Admission can be taken by appearing and qualifying in the Written Test – JECA which will be conducted by the “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
AECWB Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||JEE Main Application Start Date||1st December, 2018|
|2||JEE Main Application End Date||1st January, 2019|
|3||JEE Main Exam Date ( Offline )||8th April, 2019|
|4||JEE Main Exam Date ( Online )||15th April, 2019 – 16th April, 2019|
|5||WBJEE Application Start Date||19th December, 2018|
|6||WBJEE Exam Date||22nd April, 2019|
Asansol Engineering College,
Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur,
Asansol, Dist. Burdwan,
West Bengal – 713 305, India,
Phone No. : 0341 – 2253057,
Fax : 0341-2252108,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aecwb.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.