Asian Business School – ABS Noida Admission 2019
ABS Noida Admission 2019
Asian Business School invites applications form eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic session 2019 – 2021.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
Asian Business School Admission Eligibility 2019
- All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the maximum eligibility and minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term exam.
Asian Business School Admission Application Form 2019
Asian Business School admission application form is available in the official website www.abs.edu.in.
- The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of [rupee] 1000/-. OR
- The candidate can download the Application form and the prospectus from the website and forward the duly filled in form to the institute with a DD of [rupee] 1000/- favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida / Delhi. OR
- The candidate can send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of [rupee] 1000/- favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida / Delhi. OR
- The student can also apply online at www.abs.edu.in
Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12rh Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT / MAT / XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three set of the photocopy of the documents ( duly attested by a gazette officer ) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Asian Business School Selection Procedure 2019
- Step 1 : Score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA or any other state level exam will be taken as the preliminary score of admission
- Step 2 : The applicants shortlisted on the basis of the qualifying exam scores will be called for group discussion and personal interview. The dates will be intimated to the short – listed students.
- Step 3 : The candidate, if selected will be given the selection letter. The selected candidate must pay the registration amount within one weeks time, failing which the offer will be considered as cancel.
Asian Business School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||PGDM Admission Start Date||September, 2019|
|2||CAT Entrance Exam Date||25th November, 2019|
|3||MAT Entrance Exam Date||6th December, 2019 & 20th December, 2019|
|4||CMAT Entrance Exam Date||21st January, 2019|
Asian Business School,
Plot A2, Block A, Sector 125,
Noida – 201303,
Delhi NCR , India.,
Phone No. : 0120 – 4594200,
Mobile No. : + 91 9650334486,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.abs.edu.in.