Assam Institute of Management – AIM Guwahati AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AIM Guwahati PGDM Admission 2019
Assam Institute of Management invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma Management ( PGDM ) Program to the academic year 2019
AIM Guwahati PGDM Courses Offered 2019
AIM Guwahati PGDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline except fine arts, with 50% marks, 45% for SC, ST candidates.
AIM Guwahati PGDM Admission Seats 2019
- PGDM seats at AIM are reserved in the following manner: 5% for ST(H), 10% for ST(P), 7% for SC and 27% for OBC. Additionally, three sets will be reserved for foreign / NRI – Sponsored applicants and two seats will be reserved for candidates from the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim for which nomination from respective state governments is essential.
AIM Guwahati PGDM Admission Application Form 2019
- AIM Guwahati admission application form can be Downloaded from Assam Institute of Management Website www.aimguwahati.edu.in
- Visit the official website of Assam Institute of Management.
- Click on “Academics” and then on “Admission” button.
- Further, click on the “Click here to download Admission Form (1st Phase)” button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Make a Demand Draft of ₹ 1000 in favor of “Assam Institute of Management”, payable at Guwahati.
- Send the filled application form, along with the DD and necessary documents attached to the following address:
Assam Institute of Management,
Bigyan Path (Opposite IASST),
Paschim Boragaon, Guwahati – 781035.
Note: Candidates will have to attach self-attested copies of all their previous mark sheets and caste certificates (if applicable), along with the application form.
AIM Guwahati PGDM Selection Procedure 2019
- Score in CAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / MAT followed by GD + PI performance
AIM Guwahati PGDM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||PGDM Application Form||22nd February, 2019 - 23rd February, 2019|
AIM Guwahati MBA Admission
Assam Institute of Management invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) for the academic year
AIM Guwahati MBA Eligibility
- Graduates in any discipline ( except fine arts ) with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ). Final year graduate students are also eligible to apply for provisional admission. Those with good academic and extra – curricular records and with work / practical experience would be given preference.
- Candidates must have appeared in any one of the following tests held from September 2017 onwards: CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA & XAT.
AIM Guwahati MBA Application Form
- AIM Guwahati MBA Application Form is available in the official website www.aimguwahati.edu.in
- Candidates, who have valid scores from any of the tests as specified, may download AIM Application Form from its website www.aimguwahati.edu.in
- The filled in Application Form along with requisite copies of testimonials, marksheet and application fee of ₹ 1000/- by Demand Draft in favour of Assam Institute of Management payable at Guwahati must be submitted to AIM at the campus address by May
Procedure to apply at aim :
- Interested candidates should download the AIM Application Form from the Institute website www.aimguwahati.edu.in and take a printout.
- The application should be filled up by the candidate’s own handwriting, carefully following the instructions contained therein.
- The filled – in Application Form, along with the requisite copies of testimonials and Application Fee must be submitted to the Assam Institute of Management positively by May
- It will be necessary for the applicants to enclose self-attested copies of their mark sheets, caste certificates, where applicable and other attainments along with the Application Form. Incomplete application forms and forms without the necessary documents will be rejected.
- Announcement of names of shortlisted candidates for GD / PI will be made available at the AIM website on June.
- The GD / PI for the shortlisted candidates will be held at AIM Guwahati on June Result of GD / PI will be declared on June
AIM Guwahati MBA Important Dates
|1||Last Date of submission of Application Form||25th May, 2018|
|2||The list of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be published at AIM website on||28th May, 2018|
|3||Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held on||4th June, 2018 at AIM Campus|
|4||Result of Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be declared at AIM website on||5th June, 2018|
Assam Institute of Management,
7th Floor, East Point Tower,
Bamunimaidam, Guwahati – 781 021,
Telephone No. : ( 0361 ) 2654815,
Fax : ( 0361 ) 2654813,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aimguwahati.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.