Assam University MBA Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Assam University MBA Admission 2019
Assam University invites applications for admission MBA Program for the academic year 2019
Assam University Admission Courses 2019
- The five specialisation / optional areas open to MBA
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and
- Information Technology Management
- The five specialisation / optional areas open to MBA
- MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Assam University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should graduate from any relevant discipline having a minimum of 60 percentile in CAT 2018 [ Relaxation of minimum percentile for reserved category candidates will be as per the GOI rules ]
- A candidate having a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Science, Commerce, Arts, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Medical Science or any other relevant field ) with at least 60 % marks or equivalent CGPA [ relaxation of marks or equivalent CGPA in case of the candidates belonging to reserved categories will be as per GOI rules ] in aggregate in either Honours or Pass course awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Candidate should graduate from any relevant discipline having a minimum of 55 percentile in CAT 2018 [ Relaxation of minimum percentile for reserved category candidates will be as per GOI rules ].
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBA ( Hospitality and Tourism Management Programme ) 2019 must having a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Science, Commerce, Arts, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Medical Science or any other relevant field ) with atleast 55% marks or equivalent CGPA [ relaxation of marks or equivalent CGPA in case of the candidates belonging to reserved categories will be as per GOI rules ] in aggregate in either Honours or Pass Course awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by the act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- A candidates who has already appeared or would be appearing in the Final Semester Examination of a Bachelor’s Degree programme before 31st May, 2019 may also apply for admission.
Assam University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Applicants will get 2 hours to solve each paper in the entrance exam.
- There will be 100 questions asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper is will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark in the entrance exam.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the question paper.
The question paper will consist of below mention subjects:
Assam University Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Assam University admission application form will be available at website : www.aus.ac.in.
- Application fee for UR & OBC ( CL & NCL ) Candidates is [rupee] 700/-.
- Application fee for SC & ST Candidates is [rupee] 500/-.
- Application fee should be paid online.
- Applicants have to submit the system generated e-Challan to the UCO Bank.
Assam University Admission Admit Card 2019
- Applicants will be able to download the Admit card from the official website.
- Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid admit cards with id proof as it will be required.
- Without admit card authority will not permit applicant to appear for the entrance exam.
Assam University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates duly qualified as above ( either in terms of the CAT 2018 percentile or in terms of the Written Test score ) for being eligible for admission shall have to successfully clear the Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GD & PI ) conducted by the Department by securing a minimum score of 50 % in both the segments.
- Final selection from amongst the eligible candidates will be based on Composite Scores of candidates as decided by their Past academic records [ 30 % weight ], CAT 2018 Percentiles, if any [ 20% weight ], GD Scores [ 20% weight ], PI Scores [ 30 % weight ].
Assam University Admission Results 2019
- Results will be available on the official website of the university in online mode.
- Applicants need to log in with their registration information on the official website in order to see the results.
- It is also advised to download the results from the website.
- After that, they should keep some copies of the same and keep the result safely until the time of admission procedure.
Assam University Admission Counselling 2019
- On the basis of the performance of the applicant in the entrance exam as well as in the counselling session applicants will get admission in the institution.
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit list, through entrance test and from personal interview decided by the authority.
- The list of the selected applicants will be put on the notice board of the department as well as on the official website of the university
- None of the applicants will be intimated individually by the authority.
- Applicants will also be called for the interview on the prescribed date and venue by the head of the department and so applicants need to be present in person on the decided date.
Assam University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting of online application form||March, 2019|
|2||Closing date of online application form||June, 2019|
|3||Last date to reception of application fee at SBI||June, 2019|
|4||The issue of Admit Card||July, 2019|
|5||Group discussion and personal interview round||July, 2019|
|6||Written skill assessment test (WSAT)||July, 2019|
|7||Declaration of the results||July, 2019|
|8||Releasing of the merit list||July, 2019|
|9||Commencement of admission||July, 2019|
Jawaharlal Nehru School of Management Studies Assam University,
Silchar Dist.:- Cachar,
Assam PIN: – 788011,
E-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.aus.ac.in.