Association of Unaided Private Pharmacy College – AUPPC AdmissionAdmission Notification »
2012 Admission in AUPPC
Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Borgaon ( Meghe ),
Wardha – 442 001, Maharashtra,
Phone No. : 07152 – 240284,
Fax : 07152 241684,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.auppc.org.
Association of Unaided Private Pharmacy College invites admission application for Post Graduate Course in Pharmacy ( Mpharm ASSO – CET – 2012 & ASSO – CAP – 2012 ) program 2012 – 2013.
- MPharm ( ASSO – CET ) – Association Common Entrance Test 2012
- MPharm ( ASSO – CAP ) – Centralized Admission Process 2012
AUPPC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
For appearing in MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 :
- All the candidates have to secure non zero score in MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 to be eligible for claiming admission.
- Candidates who have passed B. Pharm. degree or appeared in final year / final semester of BPharm from any AICTE approved institute affiliated with University ( approved by UGC ), subject to the condition that they must produce proof of passing BPharm examination as per MPharm admission eligibility criterion in original at the time of admission by counseling round.
- Note : The MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 examination will have the curriculum, as per annexure X of this brochure. There will be no negative marking system in MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012.
For Admission to MPharm :
- The candidate should be an Indian national and who possesses Bachelors degree of equivalent in pharmacy from an AICTE approved institute, with atleast 50% marks ( at least 45% marks in case of SC / ST category belonging to Maharashtra state only ).
AUPPC Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
Non – sponsored seats :
- AUPPC admissions will be effected according to merit list prepared on the basis of sum of valid GPAT – 2012 score ( 70% ) and MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 score ( 30% ).
- If candidates of Home University are not available, then the vacant seats shall be offered to candidates of Universities of Maharashtra in the order of inter – se – merit.
Sponsored seats :
- AUPPC admissions to sponsored candidates with sponsorship letter shall be given in the following order of preference :
- Candidates with GPAT qualification and non zero score in MPharm – ASSOCET – 2012 with minimum of 2 years experience.
- Non GPAT candidates with minimum of two years experience and with non – zero score in MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012.
- In case of preference 1 and 2, merit list will be prepared based on sum of GPAT score ( 70% ) and MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 score ( 30% ).
Merit List :
- Merit lists will be prepared on the basis of sum of valid GPAT score (70%) and MPharm – ASSO – CET – 2012 score ( 30% ) for Non – sponsored, Sponsored and SC / ST categories.
AUPPC Admission Application Form 2012 :
- AUPPC admission application form and information brochure of MPharm – ASSO – CET / CAP 2012 will be available on the Association of Unaided Private Pharmacy College website : www.auppc.org.
- The cost of AUPPC admission application forms from each category, Non – sponsored and Sponsored, is ₹ 1000/-, post by sent to the following address :
The Competent Authority, AUPPC,
Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research,
Borgaon ( Meghe ), Wardha – 442 001, ( Maharashtra State ).
Important Dates for AUPPC Admission 2012 :
|Awardees Name||Field||Awardees Name||Field|
|Neelam Mansingh Chowdhry||Art||Kajol||Art|
|Makar Dhwaja Darogha||Art||Irian Khan||Art|
|Shaji Neelakantan Karun||Art||Mamraj Agrawal||Social work|
|Girish Kasaravalli||Art||Jockin Arputham||Social work|
|Tabassum Hashmi Khan alias Tabu||Art||Nomita Chandy||Social work|
|Jivya Soma Mase||Art||Sheela Patel||Social work|
|M.K. Saroja||Art||Anita Reddy||Social work|
|Jayaram Subramaniam||Art||Kanubhai Hasmukhbhai Tailor||Social work|
|Ajoy Chakraborty||Art||Anant Darshan Shankar||Public Affairs|
|Mahasundari Devi||Art||M. Annamalai||Science and Engineering|
|Gajam Govardhana||Art||Mahesh Haribhai Mehta||Science and Engineering|
|Sunayana Hazarilal||Art||Narayana Rao Raghavendran||Science and Engineering|
|S.R. Janakiraman||Art||Dr. Suman Sahai||Science and Engineering|
|Peruvanam Kuttan Marar||Art||Dr. E.A. Siddiq||Science and Engineering|
|Kalamandalam Kshemavathy Pavithran||Art||Gopalan Nair Shankar||Science & Engineering|
|Dadi Dorab Pudumjee||Art||Mecca Rafeeque Ahmed||Trade & Industry|
|Khangembam Mangi Singh||Art||Kailasam Raghavendra Rao||Trade and Industry|
|Prahlad Singh Tipaniya||Art||Narayan Singh Bhati||Civil Services|
|Usha Uthup||Art||P K Sen||Civil Services|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.