ASTHA School of Management AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ASTHA School of Management Admission 2019
ASTHA School of Management invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration – MBA Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ASTHA School of Management MBA Admission Course Specializations 2019
- Human Resource
- Marketing Production
ASTHA School of Management Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, Valid OJEE / CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT score
ASTHA School of Management Admission Application Form 2019
ASTHA School of Management admission application form is available in the official website www.asthaeducation.in.
How to apply
Candidates interested in seeking admission to ASoM’s MBA program may apply through either of the two offline methods, which are as follows :
- The application form and information brochure can be obtained by directly contacting the admission office.
- The application form and information brochure can also be downloaded from the institute website.
- The application form obtained through either of the methods must be duly filled with all requisite information, including CET score.
- The application fee can be paid in cash or demand draft depending on the mode of obtaining the application form.
- Candidates who have collected the application form in person may pay the application fee in cash at the time of receiving the application form.
- Those who have downloaded the application form may send a demand draft for the prescribed application fee, along with the duly filled application form and photocopies of relevant documents, to reach the institute office before the last date.
Documents Checklist :
- Certificates and marksheets of 10th and 12th standard
- Certificates and marksheets of graduation
- CET score card and admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Reserved category certificate, as applicable
- Physical fitness certificate
- Work experience letter, as applicable
- Any other documents deemed necessary
ASTHA School of Management Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CET score and other parameters such as group discussion, personal interview
ASTHA School of Management Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||ASTHA School of Management Entrance Exam Dates||Based on OJEE, XAT, MAT and CAT Entrance Exams|
ASTHA School of Management,
Plot No. 261,
Bhubaneswar – 752 101, Odisha, India.,
Phone No. : 0674 – 2461138 / 48,
Fax : 0674 – 2461128,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.asthaeducation.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.