Atharva Institute of Management Studies AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission 2018
Atharva School of Business invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs 2018
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s degree examination of this university or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have acquired minimum of 2 years work experience in the cadre at supervisory level with the experience being counted from the day subsequent to the last day of the qualifying examination passed by you.
- Candidate must have passed, on or before 31st July, Bachelor’s degree of minimum Three year duration in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian University, New Delhi, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in case of backward class category from Maharashtra State only
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission Exam Pattern 2018
- The written test is multiple choice objective type questions test for a duration of 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. The questions will be based on comprehension, quantitative ability, logic and general knowledge
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- ASB Malad admission application form can be Downloaded from Atharva School of Business Website www.atharvaims.edu.in.
- Candidate should fill the Application Form with the required personal and educational details and also details concerning your work experience. You should then affix a passport size photograph.
- Application Fee: You may pay the Application Fee of ₹ 1200 with Demand draft payable at Mumbai in favour of “Director, JBIMS”.
- Enclosures: You should attach the following documents along with Application Form:
- Proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- Certificates concerning Educational Qualification
- Proof of minimum 2 years supervisory/ executive experience after declaration of result of graduation
- Candidate should submit the duly filled in Application Form along with the required enclosures to the JBIMS office in person. Candidate should submit it between 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on working days ( except on Sundays, Second and Fourth Mondays and Public Holidays ).
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission Selection Process 2018
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by a Group Discussion.
Atharva Institute of Management Studies Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for submission of Application||30th November, 2018|
Malad – Marve Road, Charkop Naka,
Malad ( W ), Mumbai – 400 095,
Phone No. : + 91 – 22 40294949,
Fax : + 91 – 22 40294911,
Website : www.atharvaims.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.