Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science invites admission application for BTech courses to the following academic programs 2018.
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Candidate should have appeared JEE ( Main ) 2018 ( For 25% All India Seats ).
- The aspiring candidates should have passed Std. 12 ( Science Stream ) with minimum 45% in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects i.e. ( Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subjects prescribed by respective boards ) from single board.
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018 Seats
|Programme||75% Seats ( ACPC )||25% Seats ( All India Category )||Total|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||23||7||30|
- 75% Seats ( ACPC, GoG ) : 75% seat of the total intake will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses ( ACPC, GoG ). These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. These seats shall be filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. Candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately.
- 25% All India Seats:- 25% ( All India ) seat of the total seats will be filled-in by Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Atmiya University. These seats shall be filled from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India ( including Gujarat State ) and have appeared for JEE ( Main ) 2018 examination. Merit list for these seats shall be based on All India Rank of JEE ( Main ) 2018 examination.
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- AITS Application form will be available at the website atmiya.net.
- Last date for submitting online application will be 15th July, 2018.
- ₹300 for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located in the State of Gujarat ( including Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli ( UT ) ).
- ₹1000 for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located outside the State of Gujarat.
- Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Application will be treated as complete only after the payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018 Selection Process
- These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed 12th Science Examination with above mentioned subjects from the school located in India ( including Gujarat State ) on the basis of All India Rank ( AIR ) of JEE ( Main )-2018.
- Online application form is available on the website and same should be filled with correct information ( as per the instruction ) and make payment by Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- The provisional merit list with detailed programme of counseling will be displayed on website time to time.
- The filled application form ( online ), Score card of JEE ( Main )-2018 and Mark Sheet ( s ) of HSC ( Std. 12th ) examination need not to be sent to the Institute.
- In case, Letter Grade / Performance Index or Graded Point Average is awarded, instead of percentage marks / percentile in qualifying examination, equivalence certificate from school authorities shall be required on the day of counseling of admission.
- Online counseling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2018. Allotted admission seat of the candidate will be confirmed only after the successful payment of necessary fees, subject to verification of Eligibility and necessary documents.
- The candidate has to report for document verification within stipulated time as per the schedule at Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Atmiya University, Rajkot along with following documents ( original and two sets of photo copies ) and two passport size photographs.
- SSC ( Std. 10th ) Examination Mark Sheet
- HSC ( Std. 12th ) Examination Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Admit Card of JEE ( Main )-2018
- Score Card of JEE ( Main )-2018
- Equivalence Certificate (In case, Letter Grades / Performance Index or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination.
- Receipt of online payment of fees
- If required, Offline ( In-person ) counseling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2018. The candidate has to report within stipulated time as per the schedule at Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Atmiya University, Rajkot along with the documents mentioned above.
- Candidate is required to follow admission procedure and schedule, declared time to time at the office of the Institute and website.
AITS Rajkot Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting online AITS application||15th July, 2018|
Kalawad Road, Rajkot – 360 005,
Phone No. : 0281 – 2563445,
Fax : 0281 – 2563952,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : atmiya.net.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.