Audyogik Shikshan Mandal – ASM Admission 2019
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal ASM Admission 2019
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal invites application for admission to the PGDM, MBA and PhD programs for the academic year 2019.
- Masters in Business Administration
- PGDM International Finance
- PGDM Enterprise Management
- PGDM Business Analytics & Big Data
ASM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate having minimum 50% aggregate in graduation 45% in case of reserved category from a recognized university and having a valid CMAT / CAT / MAT ( Feb ) / XAT / ATMA
- Candidate having minimum 50% aggregate in graduation 45% in case of reserved category from a recognized university and having valid CMAT / CAT / MH – MBA – CET scores are eligible to apply for the MBA program
ASM Admission Seats 2019
|S.No||Course||No of Seats|
|2||PGDM International Finance||60|
|3||PGDM Enterprise Management||60|
|4||PGDM Business Analytics & Big Data||60|
ASM Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal application form is available in the official website www.asmibmr.edu.in.
ASM Selection Process 2019
- Eligible Candidate needs to apply for personal interview by submitting the application form that may be is available in the institute, or by post or may be downloaded along with 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheets, entrance exam score card, & photo id proof. The candidate will have to appear for the personal interview, on selection the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
- Admission to the course is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education ( DTE ), however students may also apply for the institute level seats. Candidates applying to the institute directly will have to send their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo id proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified the students will have to appear for the personal interview. on being selected, the candidate may take admission within the stipulated date by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents in original.
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal,
MIDC, Block ‘C’, Chinchwad,
Pune, Maharashtra – 411019,
Telephone : + 91 94220 09207 / 09 / 10 / 12,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.asmibmr.edu.in.