Aurora’s Business School – ABSI Hyderabad Admission

Admission Notification »

ABSI Hyderabad Admission 2019

Aurora’s Business School invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program for the academic year 2019.

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Courses 2019

  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Core )
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Marketing )
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Hospital Management )
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Rural Management )
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Executive )
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Management ( Part – time )

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019

  • A Bachelor’s degree ( or its equivalent ) in any discipline with not less than 45% marks in aggregate from a college recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE, obtained on or before June 2019. Those completing their final examinations by May / June 2019 can also apply for the Fall Batch and those beyond June for Spring Batch.

Qualities looked for in the selection process of students getting admission includes :

  • Basic logic
  • Proficiency in English
  • Communication skills
  • Leadership qualities
  • Motivation levels
  • Ability to function in a group
  • Opportunity spotting and optimal planning
  • The ability to understand and appreciate complex forces in a business context
  • Vision and purpose that allows thought beyond the known

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Seats 2019

  • 85% of seats in all the courses are allocated for Indian Nationals. Remaining 15% seats have been allotted to Non Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin.

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2018

  • ABSI Hyderabad admission application form is available in the official website www.absi.edu.in.
  • Send Completed ABS Hyderabad admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1000/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of “Aurora’s Business School”, payable at Hyderabad.
  • Duly filled ABS Hyderabad admission application post by sent to the following address :

Admissions Department,
Aurora’s Business School,
6 – 3 – 456 / 18 & 19, Behind NIMS,
Dwarakapuri Colony, Panjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082,
Andhra Pradesh, India.

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019

  • Candidates who have appeared for the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by the IIMs in 2019 or those who have written XAT conducted by XLRI or MAT conducted by AIMA in the 2019 may download the application and send the duly filled in applications by 27th June, 2019 for the Fall Batch and by 2nd January, 2019 for the spring Batch .Those who have not taken any of these tests can take Aurora’s Management Aptitude Test ( AMAT ) to get admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process that will be held at at Aurora’s Business School campus. The process would consist of two stages, stage one Group Discussion and stage two Personal Interviews.

The admission process is divided into the following three categories.

  • Category A : Exclusively for students of Telangana State
  • Category B : Indian Nationals from outside Telangana
  • Category C : International students – Non Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin

ABSI Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019

Important Dates ( Fall )

S.NoEventsDate
1Last date of registration for AMAT3rd week of April
2Date of AMAT1st Sunday of May
3Last date of registration for admissions3rd week of May
4Personal Interviews1st week of June
5Course CommencementLast week of June

Important Dates ( Spring )

S.NoEventsDate
1Last date of registration for AMAT3rd week of April
2Date of AMAT1st Sunday of May
3Last date of registration for admissions3rd week of May
4Personal Interviews1st week of June
5Course CommencementLast week of June

Contact Details

Aurora’s Business School,
6 – 3 – 456 / 18 & 19,
Dwarakapuri Colony,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 040 – 2335 1892,
Mobile No. : 9248000802,
Email : admissions@absi.edu.in,
Website : www.absi.edu.in.

JEE Main

Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.