AVS College of Arts & Science – AVSCAS Salem Admission 2018
AVSCAS Salem Admission 2018
AVS College of Arts & Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018
- BSc – Computer Science | Biotechnology | Microbiology | Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics
- BA – English
- BCom – Commerce | Computer Application
- MSc – Biotechnology | Applied Micro Biology | Physics | Computer Science | Chemistry | Maths
- MA – English
- MCom – Computer Application
AVSCAS Salem Admission Eligibility 2018
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination recognized by the Government of Tamilnadu.
UG Programs Lateral Entry
- Pass in DEEE, DME, DECE, DEE, DCN, DCE, DIT, DE ( R ), DSTEC, DCHEE, DLTEC, DENVE & PC.
- MCA : Any Bachelor’s Degree with a study of Mathematics or Statistics for two semesters is adequate.
- MBA : A Three year ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) University degree, recognized by association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
- MSc Biotechnology : BSc degree in Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Integrated Biology, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Nutrition & Dietetics, Mathematics ( with Physics & Chemistry as ancillary ), MLT, MBBS, BPT, BDS, BPharm & BSMS of recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- MSc Applied Microbiology : A pass in BSc in any discipline of life Science.
- MSc Physics : A Pass in BSc Physics, Electronics & Applied Physics.
- MSc Chemistry : A Pass in BSc Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry & Applied Chemistry.
- MCom ( CA ) : Any degree with Financial Accounting & Cost Accounting.
- MSc ( CS ) : A pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Software Engineering / Software Science / B.C.A
- MSc ( Maths ) : BSc ( Maths ) & , B.Sc Maths C.A.
- MA ( English ) : BA English or any other Bachelor’s degree examination.
- M.Phil ( Management, Commerce, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, English, Mathematics ): Relevant Master’s Degree.
AVSCAS Salem Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- AVSCAS Admission application form can be available from AVS College of Arts & Science website www.avscollege.ac.in.
- The following certificates should be enclosed with the filled Application
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied ( Original & Two Photocopies )
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet ( Original & Two Photocopies )
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet ( Original & Four Photocopies )
- UG Mark Sheet ( Original & One Photocopy of each Semester )
- Provisional / Degree Certificate ( Original & One Photocopy )
- Migration Certificate ( Original – Candidates from other University )
- Eligibility Certificate from Periyar University for other University Student
- Community Certificate ( Original & Two Photocopies )
Attur Main Road, Ramalingapuram,
Salem – 636 106, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0427 2912495,
Mobile No. : 9842629322,
Fax : 0427 – 2912215,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.avscollege.ac.in.