AWH College of Education Admission 2015
AWH College of Education,
Cheruvannur,Feroke ( Po ),
Calicut – 673 631,
Telephone No. : 0495 – 2484356,
Fax : 0495 – 2720028,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.awhcollegeofeducation.org
AWH College of Education, Calicut invites admission application for to the following UG Courses 2015 – 2016 :
- B.Ed ( General ) – Bachelor of Education
- B.Ed Special Education ( Hearing Impaired )
- M.Ed – Master of Education
- TTC – Trained Teachers Certificate Course
AWH College of Education Calicut Admission 2015 Eligibility
B.Ed ( General ) : 50% of the seats in each optional subjects are filled by the Govt. on a centralized, state level entrance exam/on merit basis and the rest by management and that too on merit basis from among the applicants for management quota.
Eligibility :- B.Ed ( General ) : aggregate of 50% marks for part I + II + III for qualifying degree and for B.Ed commerce optional 50% marks for M.Com for general category with relaxation to SC / ST / OEC and OBC candidates.
B.Ed Special Education. ( Hearing Impaired ) :- Selection to 50% of the seats is done by the University of Calicut on merit basis from the candidates who apply for the same direct to the University in response to their notification. Admission to the balance 50% seats under management quota is made by the management.
1) 45% marks for part III for arts subjects and 50% marks for the Science subjects.
2) Applicants should have secured 45% marks in aggregate ( Part I + II + III ) with relaxation for SC / ST / OEC and OBC candidates.
- Duration of B.Ed degree course is 1 year from November to October.
- Total working days :- 210 working days including Examination.
- Exam :- There are 6 Papers for the University Exam.
- Total Marks – 1200 and minimum for pass 600
B.Ed Special Education ( Hearing Impaired )
- Exam :- There are 8 Papers for the University Exam.
- Total marks – 1400 and minimum for pass 700
M.Ed : 50% of the seats are filled by the university on merit by selection based on entrance test, and admission to the balance 50% seats under management quota is made by the management on merit basis.
Eligibility : 55% mark for B.Ed with relaxation for SC / ST / OEC and OBC candidates
Trained Teachers Certificate Course ( T.T.C )
- The total intake of the institute is 50 student per year of which 50% is merit Quota and 50% in management quota. Candidate with at least 50% marks in the senior secondary examination ( + 2) or its equivalent are eligible for admission.
- Admission is made on the basis of marks Obtained in the qualifying Examination as per the policy of state Government from time to time There is reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC students’ .The Duration of the Course is two year.
AWH College of Education, Calicut Admission 2015 Application Form
- Application forms for merit seats can be had from LBS / other body entrusted by the Government for General B.Ed and from Calicut University for B.Ed Special education ( HI ) and from the DD of Education, Kozhikode for T.T.C. For management seats forms can be downloaded or obtained from college office.
- Along with the filled up application a DD or Cheque of 150/- drawn in favour of “The Principal, AWH College of Education” should be enclosed.
- Candidates can also download the admission application forms from AWH College of Education website : www.awhcollegeofeducation.org.