AWH Engineering College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AWH Engineering College Admission 2019
AWH Engineering College invites admission application for BTech, MTech and MCA programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AWH Calicut Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
AWH Calicut Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science put together are eligible for Admission to engineering courses.
- There will be relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination for SEBC candidates.
- Candidate who have a Diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education after undergoing an institutional course or at least 3 years, securing a minimum of 50% marks in the Final Diploma Examination are eligible for admission.
- The candidates should have passed the BTech course or equivalent from the institution approved by the All India Council for Technical education.
- Minimum eligibility for MCA is following
- BSc Optional : Maths or Statistics 50% marks.
- BCom Aggregate : 50% marks.
- B.Tech: Aggregate ( all semester together )- 50% marks.
- Other Degree Optional: Maths or Statistics 50% Without languages.
AWH Calicut Admission Application Form 2019
AWH Calicut admission application form is available in the official website awhengg.org.
How to apply
- Candidates can download the prospectus and the application form from the official website or visit the college premises to collect the same.
- Fill up the application form correctly and attach recent passport sized photograph in the designated place.
- Self – attested photo copies of following documents listed below along with a Demand Draft towards application fee ( ₹ 500/- ) drawn in favor of “Principal AWH Engineering College” payable at State Bank of Travancore, Palayam Branch :
- 10th and 10+2 / VHSE mark sheet along with the passing certificate
- Migration and Character Certificate
- Diploma Certificate ( for lateral entry )
- UG Degree Mark Sheet ( for M.Tech. and MCA )
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Entrance exam 2018 Admit Card, Score Card
- Proof of annual income of Parents from all sources ( in the case of Tuition Fee Waiver ( TFW ) quota candidates
- 2 Coloured Photographs of Candidate
- 1 Coloured Photograph of Parent / Legal Guardian
- Medical Certificate
- SSLC Book
- Candidate must submit above documents to the college office and must carry the originals documents to the college for final admission procedures.
AWH Calicut Selection Procedure 2019
BTech : Selection is through KEAM 2018 Score followed by counseling organized by Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala.
MTech : Selection is Merit / DTE Allotment Based.
MCA : Selection is through Merit / CEE 2018 score.
AWH Calicut Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to Apply||9th March, 2019 ( KEAM )
3rd September, 2019 ( CEE )
|2||Entrance Exam Date||24th April, 2019 to 25th April, 2019 ( KEAM )
24th September, 2019 ( CEE )
|3||Entrance Exam Result Date / Merit List Declaration Date||25th May, 2019 ( KEAM )
8th October, 2019 ( CEE )
|4||Counselling Start Date||June, 2019 ( KEAM )|
AWH Engineering College,
Calicut – 673 008,
Phone No. : + 91 – 495 – 2353999,
Fax : 0495 – 2352002,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : awhengg.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.