Axis College of Engineering & Technology – Axis CET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AXISCET Admission 2018
Axis College of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program 2018.
AXISCET Course Specializations
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
AXISCET Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However, candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges / Government Controlled Self Financing engineering Colleges.
- For all the courses, candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Community ( SEBC ) with a total annual family income of Rs 4.50 Lakh will have a relaxation of 5% Marks in the qualifying Examination.
- They need only 45% Marks in the case of mathematics & 45% Marks in the case of optional subjects out together.
SC / ST
- SC / ST candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum of 17 years as on 31st December, 2018 for 2018 admission.
- No relaxation in the minimum age limit will be allowed.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Student who has acquired 3 year Diploma in Engineering through institutional study, after Secondary School leaving Certificate Examination ( SSLC ) can be considered for Lateral Entry in the Second year ( Third Semester level ).
- Seats in addition to the sanctioned intake at first year level, limited to a maximum of 10% will be reserved for such students.
AXISCET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- AXISCET admission application form can be downloaded from Axis College of Engineering & Technology website www.axiscet.ac.in.
Murikkingal P.O., Via – Kodakara,
Thrissur – 680 699, Kerala,
Phone No. : 0480 2744500,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.axiscet.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.