Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College – ANJAC Admission 2018
ANJAC Admission 2018
Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018
ANJAC Admission Eligibility 2018
M.Phil. (Physics), M.Phil. ( Mathematics ), M.Phil. ( Chemistry ), M.Phil. ( Management ), M.Phil. ( Commerce )
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% aggregate marks.
M.Phil. (Computer Science).
- Candidate should have M.Sc. Computer Science/MCA with minimum 55% marks and should have studied Maths in +2.
- Candidate should have M.Sc. with Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology and other related areas of Life Sciences with 55% marks.
M.Phil. (Environmental Science)
- Candidate should have M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with 55% marks and 50% marks for SC / ST candidates.
M.Phil. (Materials Science)
- Candidate should have M.Sc. Physics / Chemistry /Materials Science /Applied Sciences with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate should have MA /M.Sc. Geography with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil. (Communication Studies)
- Candidate should have M.Sc. Media Communication / M.Sc. Communication Studies/ Electronic Media / Visual Communication or M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication / Communication & Journalism/ Media Communication & management / Advertising and Public Relations or any P.G. degree with a Diploma & P.G. Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication / Film Technology with 55% of total marks.
M.Phil. (Tamil / Malayalam/ Telugu)
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidate should have M.A History/ Art History/ Archaeology/ Indian Culture degree with 55% of total marks.
- Candidate should have M.A Economics or M.Sc. Mathematical Economics or Master of Business Economics degree with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil (French / German / Hispanic / Italian Studies)
- Candidate should have M.A in the relevant language with 55% total marks and at least 50% in entrance test.
M.Phil. (English Language Studies)
- Candidate should have M.A degree in English with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil. (Political Science)
- Candidate should have M.A Political Science/ Public Administration/ M.A. Development Administration with 55% marks.
- Candidate should have M.A. Sociology/ Rural Development / Women Studies/ Co-operation / M.S.W/M.Sc. with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil. (Saiva Siddhanta Philosophy) M.Phil. (Christianity) M.Phil. (Comparative Religion)
- Candidate should have P.G Degree with minimum 55% of total marks.
M.Phil. (Folklore Research)
- Candidate should have M.A Tamil/ Folklore/ History/ Sociology/ Journalism & Mass Communication and Cultural Studies with 55% of total marks.
M.Phil. (Physical Education)
- Candidate should have M.P.Ed. or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate.
M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)
- Candidate should have M.L.I.Sc or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks but for SC/ST, 50% marks.
- Candidate should have P.G Degree with minimum 50% marks or above as well as M.Ed./M.Ed.Tech. Degree with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil. (Nano Science and Technology)
- Candidate should have M.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology/Energy and Environmental Science / Agri / Veter / MBBS /ME / M. Tech. / Nanoscience / Nanotechnology/ Material Engg / Chemical Engg / Biotechnology) Degree with at least 55% marks but for SC/ST, 50% marks.
- Candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Botany with minimum 55% marks but for SC/ST, 50% marks.
ANJAC Admission Application Form 2018
- ANJAC Admission application form available at the official website www.anjaconline.org
For applying to M.Phil. programmes of the MKU, the candidate should follow the given steps:
- Candidate should fill the prescribed application form available on the university website and send it along with the registration fee and relevant certificates before the last date.
- Registration fees for M.Phil. programmes is [rupee] 300/- which should be submitted through demand draft ( DD ) only.
- Students should write their name, complete address and course for which they applied in Block letters on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Separate application form should be filled by candidate if they wish to apply for more than one course. Students belonging to states other than Tamil Nadu are treated as ‘Other Communities’
- Photo copies of all the certificates along with application form should be in English only and must be sent to the following address:
Madurai kamaraj university,
Madurai 625 021.
- Along with the application forms, candidates have to submit photo copies, attested by the Gazetted officer, of the following certificates:
- SSLC,HSE mark statement
- U.G./P.G. Degree Marks statement /Grade certificates/ Provisional Certificate
- Community certificate obtained from Tahsildar concerned otherwise it will not be taken into account.
- Income Certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement ( for SC / ST / Blind candidates only )
- Certificate of Physically Challenged / Leprosy cured if anyone has.
- Sports Certificate.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- +2 marks statement ( compulsory )
- Two self-addressed stamped ( [rupee]10/- ) envelope
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from the payment of Registration Fee for only one course.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
ANJAC Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the university entrance examination and interview.
- Candidates can take admission in Ph.D. directly or through M.Phil. programme. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview conducted by their respective research department / centre/ institutions.
ANJAC Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Admission starts from||11th January - 27th February , 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||28th - 29th March, 2019|
Sivakasi – 626 124,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04562 – 254100,
Fax : 04562 – 254970,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.anjaconline.org