Balaji Institute of Modern Management Distance Learning Institute – BIMM DLI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Admission 2019
Balaji Institute of Modern Management invites applications for admissions to the PGDM for academic year 2019.
BIMM Eligibility Admission 2019
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks ( 45% for reserved category ).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the PGDM courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or MH – CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2018 to Feb 2019 will be considered for admission to academic year 2018. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- For joining the Executive Batch, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years industry experience, as a full-time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents.
BIMM Application Form 2019
- BIMM Admission Application Form available at the official website www.bimmpune.com
- Sri Balaji Society has a common application form for all four Institutes and all 13 courses run therein. Though it is encouraged that the applications be made online, an offline mode is also available to those who wish to avail it.
- The applications can be made online at the link given below. To apply online, CLICK HERE
- Application Forms can also be obtained ( from 08th October, 2018 ) from our office for a cash payment of ₹ 1000/- by hand; or
- Students can also obtain the Application Form ( from 08th October, 2018 ) from our office by sending a Demand Draft of ₹ 1000/- payable at Pune in favour of ‘President, Sri Balaji Society, Pune’ with full name & postal address on the reverse side of the DD.
- All requests for application forms should be mailed to the following address:
Sri Balaji Society
Off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass,
Pune – 411033
BIMM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BIMM Admission Selection Procedure is Based on Written Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interviews.
- We accept CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. However, as CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores are issued to the students, any student who has appeared for the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET examinations can apply for our courses with the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. Thus, all the four Management institutes will accept CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / MAH-CET scores. However, the XAT, MAT, CMAT, MAH-CET and scores will be equalized and validated to the CAT score value and that will only be counted for the purpose of merit list. It is not necessary that these scores should be attached to the Application form at this stage. These scores sheets can be dispatched so as to reach us latest by 28th March 2018. Anyone having any objection to the same, need not to apply. We do not believe in any cut-off points as we give only 35% of the weightage for the entrance examination, while making the merit list.
- Candidates who fulfill the qualitative requirements will be called for the Group Discussions by experts . This will be for a duration of 30 – 45 minutes per group. This may include role play, case studies and extempore speech and GD. 40% of the weightage in the merit list will be given to the GD process. Therefore the GD process may extend to the second day although all efforts will be made to complete the process in one day. This is an elimination round.
- Essay Writing as Integral part of Interview Process. Written Communication Skill is very important for any one to succeed in the industry. Therefore, the applicants will be required to appear for an essay writing exercise on a subject, which will be given on the spot in the selection centres. This will be for 30 marks and fifty percent of the marks will be counted . This essay writing will be for half an hour. The topics will be general in nature and any one who follows the National Newspapers can easily appear for the same and score good marks.
- This expert panel interview and the essay marks will carry 25% of the weightage . This panel will assess the candidates on various parameters including the suitability of the candidate for a particular specialisation. The panel will also give opportunity to the applicants to add or delete course options.
BIMM Admission Exam Centers 2019
|23||Pune ( Round 1 )|
|31||Pune ( Round 2 )|
BIMM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Process Starts||8th October, 2018
Both online and offline application process begins on 8th October, 2018.
Online applications are available here
Offline applications can be obtained from our Admission Office or downloaded from the website
|3||Course Commencement||8th June, 2019|
S.No. 55 / 2 – 7, Tathawade,
Near Wakad, Off Mumbai Bangalore Bypass,
Pune – 411 033,
Phone No. : 020 – 66741280 – 85,
Telefax : 020 – 66741242,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bimmpune.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.