Banaras Hindu University Varanasi MEd AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi MEd Admission 2019
Banaras Hindu University invites admission application for MEd program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
BHU Varanasi MEd Admission Eligibility 2018
The candidate must have completed any of the following programs with an Undergraduate / Postgraduate Degree securing at least 50% marks in the degree as well as the program.
- BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.
M.Ed. – Special Education ( V.I. ) or Special Education ( H.I. ) : The candidate must have graduated with B.Ed. – Special Education ( V.I. ) / ( H.I. ) or B.Ed. with at least one year Diploma in Special Education ( V.I. ) / ( H.I. ). The candidate must also have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in both the cases.
BHU Varanasi MEd Reservation of Seats 2019
|S.No||Category||Reserved Seats ( % )|
|3||OBC ( Non - creamy layer )||27|
|4||PC ( Physically Challenged )||3|
BHU Varanasi MEd Admission Application Form 2019
BHU Varanasi MEd Admission application form is available in the official website www.bhu.ac.in
How To Apply
- Students seeking admission to any of the M.Ed., course need to fill an application form and need to appear in PET.
- The application form can be filled online only and can be found at the BHU’s Entrance Test Portal, bhuonline.in. After filling the forms, and uploading photograph and signature, the students need to pay the application fee in order to complete the Application procedure. The Application Fee is as follows.
- General / OBC Category – ₹ 500/-.
- SC / ST Category – ₹ 250/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline. Fee can be paid online through a valid credit card or debit card. In case of offline payment, candidate can pay the fee via e – challan in any branch of HDFC bank.
BHU Varanasi M.Ed Selection Procedure 2019
Entrance test for M.Ed., M.Ed. ( Special Education ) :
- The exam for each of these courses will be of 2 hours duration. There will be 150 MCQs carrying 450 marks. The paper will have questions from B.Ed. / B.Ed. ( Special Education ) or any other equivalent course. The test paper will also have a language comprehension section in both Hindi and English language. The aspirant will need to answer the language comprehension section in any one language.
- PET Result, Merit List and Counselling
- The students are selected on the basis of merit in PET. Merit lists are announced shortly after the PET. Selected students are provided with a Call Letter. The information about the same is sent to them through an e-mail.
- After receiving the Call Letter ( available on the Entrance Test Portal ), the students need to download it and fill the Preference Entry Form.
- After filling the Form carefully, students need to report to the counseling venue. The venue, time and date for the same can be found in the Call Letter. The Preference Entry Form can be modified. Once modified, students need to take a printout of the same and sign the Form. The Form along with the following documents are submitted at the Counseling venue for Documents Verification.
- High School Examination Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Graduation mark sheets and Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate.
- PET Admit Card.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificates proving proficiency in Sports in the case of sports seat.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- After the documents are verified, a computer allots seats to the students. The allotment of a seat is done not only on the basis of merit but also according to the student’s preferences. Once allotted a seat, students are provided with a Provisional Admission Letter. The Letter is given out generally on the next day of the Counseling. Students then need to pay the required Admission Fee ( online or offline ).
- In case the payment is made through offline mode, the students need to submit a proof of the same before the deadline.
BHU Varanasi MEd Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||29th January, 2019 - 28th February, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||10th April, 2019 - 10th June, 2019|
Banaras Hindu University,
Uttar Pradesh – 221005, India.,
Telephone No. : 0542 236 8558,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bhu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.