Banaras Hindu University – BHU Varanasi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Banaras Hindu University BHU Varanasi Admission 2019
Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admissions to MBA and PGDM programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
BHU Varanasi Courses Offered 2019
MBA Course Specializations
- Master of Business Administration in Foreign Trade
- Master of Business Administration in Risk and Insurance
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration in Agribusiness
BHU Varanasi Eligibility 2019
- For MBA in Foreign Trade / Risk and Insurance / or Financial Management, the students need to have completed their Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( under at least 10+2+3 pattern ) securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For MBA in Agribusiness, the students must have passed B.Sc. ( Ag ) or the students must have passed B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc. with Botany, Biochemistry, Zoology, or Biotechnology as one of the subjects ( under at least 10+2+3 pattern ) or must have a postgraduate degree in any of these disciplines.
- Also, the students must have secured 50% marks in aggregate or an OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 on a four – point scale.
BHU Varanasi Reservation 2019
|S.No||Category||Reserved Seats ( % )|
|3||OBC ( Non - creamy layer )||27|
|4||PC ( Physically Challenged )||3|
BHU Varanasi Application Form 2019
Banaras Hindu University application form is available in the official website www.bhu.ac.in
How To Apply
- Students seeking admission in any of the MBA courses offered by the University need to appear in the BHU’s Entrance Examination ( PET / SCS ). The application form for the same can be found on the BHU’s Entrance Test Portal.
- Students simply need to follow three steps in order to complete the Application procedure successfully.
Step 1 – Fill in the Application Form.
- It is very important to fill the application form with correct information and valid contact details. In case, any information is found misleading, the University can reject the student’s application then and there only.
Step 2 – Upload Images.
- Further, after filling the whole form carefully, the students need to upload images of their signature and photograph.
Step 3 – Pay the Application fee.
- After the form is filled and images are uploaded, the students finally need to pay the Application fee so as to submit the application form successfully. The Application fee is as follows.
- General / OBC Category – ₹ 1500/-.
- SC / ST Category – ₹ 800/-.
BHU Varanasi Selection Procedure 2019
- The students, who have applied for MBA courses that are offered by the University, are selected on the basis of merit. The merit lists are prepared on the basis of the Entrance Exam ( PET / SCS ).
- Once the merit lists are out, selected students are provided with Call Letters. The information about the same is relayed through an e-mail. The students are expected to download these Call Letters from the Entrance Test Portal.
- Once Call Letter is downloaded, the students need to fill in a Preference Entry Form. The choices are to be made very carefully. For, they are taken into account while allotting a seat to a student.
- After filling in the Form, the students need to report for the Counseling. The details of which are mentioned in the Call Letter. After reporting, the students are given a chance to communicate with the teachers present at the time of counseling. After talking to them, if a student feels the need to make changes in her / his Entry Form, s ( he ) can do so.
- Once modified, the printout of the same is taken and signed by the student. The signed copy along with the following documents are submitted for Documents verification.
- High School Examination Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Graduation mark sheets and Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate.
- PET / SCS Admit Card.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificates proving proficiency in Sports in the case of sports seat.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- After verification is completed, students are allotted a seat through a computer. After the allotment, students are expected to collect their Provisional Admission Letter ( given out generally a day after ).
- Finally, the students need to pay the required Admission Fee in order to confirm their admissions. If the fee is paid in offline mode, the students need to submit a proof of the same.
BHU Varanasi Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration for MBA and PGDM Courses||10th September, 2018 - 28th January, 2019|
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221005, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Phone No : + 91 542 2369332,
Fax : + 91 542 2369332,
Website : www.bhu.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.