Bangalore University Law Admissions 2019
Bangalore University Five Year B.A LL.B Admissions 2019
Bangalore University invites application from eligible candidates for admission of Five year B.A LL.B Degree Course in the University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, for the academic year 2019
Bangalore University Law Admission Eligibility 2019
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course shall have successfully completed Pre – University Course or Senior Secondary School course ( ‘+2’ ) or equivalent ( such as 11 + 1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course ) from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted recognized by the union or by a State securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% ( in the case of SC / ST 40% ) of the total marks.
- Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies, are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B. degree courses
- A candidate having passed Job Oriented course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course is 20 years of age ( relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals ) as on the last date for submission of application of the year of admission. In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Fighter Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate be provisionally admitted.
Bangalore University Application Form 2019
- Bangalore University admission application form and Brochure is available in the university websites www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in / www.ulcbangalore.com
- The filled in Bangalore University admission application form can be submitted to the following address along with attested copies of the required documents and Demand Draft ( D.D ), as detailed below, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarabhavi Branch, Bangalore
The Principal & Dean,
Faculty of Law,
University Law College,
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Bangalore – 560 056
- Bangalore University Applications received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Bangalore University Law Application Fee :
|Category||Seats under Regular Quota||Seats under Payment Quota||Seats under both Regular & Payment Quota|
|G.M. & Others||[rupee] 500/-||[rupee] 600/-||[rupee] 850/-|
|SC / ST / Cat - I||[rupee] 360/-||[rupee] 415/-||[rupee] 550/-|
Bangalore University Law Admission Important Date 2019
|1||Issue of Application Form (Online)||1st May, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application||01st June , 2019
Bangalore University Law,
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Jnanabharathi, Bangalore – 560 056,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : 080 – 22961040;
Fax : 080 – 23211020,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.