Bangalore University Five Year B.A LL.B Admissions 2016
Bangalore University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the I Semester of Five year B.A LL.B Degree Course in the University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056 for the academic year 2016-17
Bangalore University Law Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course shall have successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11 + 1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted recognized by the union or by a State securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40%) of the total marks.
- Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies, are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B. degree courses, ii) A candidate having passed Job Oriented course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.
- Explanation : However candidates obtaining 44.5% in case of General Merit & 39.5% in case of SC/ST shall be deemed to have secured 45% and 40% respectively.
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course is 20 years of age (relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals) as on the last date for submission of application of the year of admission. In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Fighter Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate be provisionally admitted.
Bangalore University Application Form 2016 :
- Bangalore University admission application form and Brochure can be downloaded from the University website www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in / www.ulcbangalore.com / www.attristech.com/bu.
- The filled in Bangalore University admission application along with attested copies of the required documents and Demand Draft (D.D), as detailed below, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarabhavi Branch, Bangalore should be submitted to the following address on or before 15th June, 2016 during the working hours :
University Law College,
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Bangalore – 560 056
- Bangalore University Applications received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Bangalore University Law Application Fee :
|Category||Seats under Regular Quota||Seats under Payment Quota||Seats under both Regular & Payment Quota|
|G.M. & Others||500/-||600/-||850/-|
|SC / ST / Cat-I||360/-||415/-||550/-|
Important Dates for Bangalore University Law Admission 2016 :
|Issue of Application Forms ( Online )||16th May, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications||15th June, 2016|
|Publication of the eligible candidates Omnibus merit list on the College Notice Board and Website.||22nd June, 016|
|Counseling cum admission for both Regular and Payment Quota seats in the College.||29th June, 2016|
|Commencement of 1st semester BA., LL.B. Classes.||01st August, 2016|
Bangalore University Contact Address
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Jnanabharathi, Bangalore – 560 056,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : 080 – 22961040;
Fax : 080 – 23211020,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.