Bangalore University Five Year Integrated PG Courses Admissions 2015
Jnanabharathi, Bangalore – 560 056,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : 080 – 22961040,
Fax : 080 – 23211020,
Website : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Bangalore University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following 5 year Integrated Post Graduate Courses for academic sessions 2015 – 2016 :
- Master of management Studies (BMS-MMS)
- Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc. in Biological Sciences
Bangalore University Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- Candidates who have completed two-year Pre University course of
Karnataka state or equivalent thereto with any optional subjects for Sl.No 1, with Science subjects for Sl.No 2 and have secured at least 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/CAT-I) of marks in aggregate of all papers studied including languages at the qualifying examination
Bangalore University Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Bangalore University Application forms will be issued at prasaranga sales unit, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 on producing a DD of 400/-( 200/- for SC/ST/Cat-I students) drawn in favour of Finance officer, Bangalore university, Bangalore.
- The duly filled in Bangalore University application along with copies of marks cards, necessary documents shall be submitted /sent by post so as to reach on or before the last date of 24th June, 2015 to the office of the Co-ordinator of respective course mentioned below.
- Outstation candidates can obtain application forms through post by sending a self addressed envelope of A4 size affixing stamps worth 50/-.
Important Dates for Bangalore University Admission 2015 :
- Last date for submitting completed Bangalore University admission application forms : 24th June, 2015.
- Last date for submitting Bangalore University admission application forms with penal fee 100 : 30th June, 2015.
- Bangalore University admission announcement of Omnibus Merit List : 4th July, 2015.
- Bangalore University Councelling and Admission for regular and supernumerary seats : 6th July, 2015.