Bangalore University Five Year Integrated PG Courses Admissions 2019Admission Notification »
Bangalore University Five Year Integrated PG Courses Admissions 2019
Bangalore University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the 5 year Integrated UG and PG Courses for academic sessions 2019
Bangalore University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc. Biological sciences
- M.Sc. Biological sciences
Bangalore University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates will to take admissions in the Integrated Programmes offered by Bangalore University must have completed two – year Pre University course of Karnataka state or equivalent with any optional subjects for Sl.No 1, with Science subjects for Sl.No 2 and must have secured at least 50% ( 5% relaxation for SC / ST / CAT – I ) of marks in aggregate of all papers studied including languages at the qualifying examination.
Bangalore University Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Candidates can also apply by downloading the application form and prospects from the website: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Candidates can apply by collecting the application form from the following address
Central College Campus,
Bangalore University Palace Road,
Bangalore – 560 001.
- On producing a DD of [rupee]400/-( [rupee]200/- for SC / ST / Cat – I students ) drawn in favour of Finance officer, Bangalore university, Bangalore.
|Category||Seats under both Regular St payment Quota||Seats under both Regular & Payment Quota with Penal Fee|
|G.M. & others||[rupee] 400/-||[rupee] 500/-|
|SC / ST||[rupee] 200/-||[rupee] 300/-|
Bangalore University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for filling online application forms.||4th week of June, 2019|
|2||Last date for filling online application form with penal fee of Rs. 100.||4th week of June, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Omnibus Merit List||1st week of July, 2019|
|4||Counselling and Admission for regular and supernumerary seats||2nd week of July 2019|
Gnana Bharathi Campus, Gnana Bharathi Main Rd,
Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560056, India,
Phone No. : 080 2296 1271,
Fax : 080 – 23211020,
Website : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.