Bankers Institute of Rural Development – BIRD Lucknow Admission 2012
2012 Admission in BIRD Lucknow
Sector – H,
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road,
Lucknow – 226 012, India,
Phone No. : + 91 522 2421142,
Fax : + 91 – 522 – 2421176,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.birdindia.org.in.
Bankers Institute of Rural Development invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Banking ( PGDRB ) program 2012 – 2013.
BIRD Lucknow Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDRB is Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks [ 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Physically disabled candidates ].
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete the Graduation by 01st August, 2012 can also apply.
Sponsored In – Service candidates :
- Candidates from RRBs, Cooperative Banks ( including Long Term CCS ), Commercial Banks, MFIs, NGOs, Government development departments / agencies, Corporate Bodies, etc.
- 25% seats are earmarked for sponsored in-service candidates who fulfill the following conditions :
- Graduates in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks [ 45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and physically disabled candidates ].
- Should attach a certificate with the Application Form from the employer to the effect that they will be sponsored, if selected.
- The sponsoring agency should be willing to grant uninterrupted leave to the candidate (if selected) for the entire period of the Course.
- Reservation for the SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled Persons will be made as per GOI norms.
- Note : PGDRB is affiliated to Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ).
BIRD Lucknow Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance. The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at BIRD, Lucknow for final selection.
- Weightage will be given to women candidates and candidates who have studied up to class 10th in rural areas.
BIRD Lucknow Admission Application Form 2012 :
- The Prospectus – cum – BIRD Lucknow admission application form can be downloaded free of cost from Bankers Institute of Rural Development website : www.birdindia.org.in.
- Send Completed BIRD Lucknow admission application fee 500/- ( [rupee] 200/- for SC / ST and Physically Disabled candidates ) through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bankers Institute of Rural Development”, payable at Lucknow.
- Filled BIRD Lucknow admission application post by sent to the following address :
Director, Bankers Institute ofRural Development ( BIRD ),
Sector – H, LDA Colony, Lucknow – 226 012.
Important Dates for BIRD Lucknow Admission 2012 :
|1||Issue of Application form commences on||16th June, 2013|
|2||Last date for Receipt of Application forms||Last week of June, 2013|
|3||Interview ( Except Group v ) Group v will be informed in course of time||First week of July, 2013|
|4||Admission & Payment of Fees||Second week of July 2013|
|5||Classes Expected to Commence||First week of August 2013|