BBK DAV College for Women AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BBK DAV College for Women Admission 2019
BBK DAV College for Women invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019
BBK DAV College Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Under Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Four Year Degree Courses
- Vocational Subjects at BA Level
- Add – On Courses under UGC’s Career Oriented Programme Scheme
Undergraduate Courses ( Three Year )
- B.Voc. ( Entertainment Technology )
- B.Voc. ( Theatre & Stage Craft )
- B.Voc. ( Fashion Technology )
- BA ( Honours ) English
- B.Sc. Medical with Bio-informatics as subject option.
- B.Sc. Non – Medical with Bio-informatics as subject option.
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. IT
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Com. ( Pass & Honours )
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- BA Journalism & Mass Communication ( BA JMC )
- MA Fine Arts
- MA English
- MA Punjabi
- MA Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Fashion Designing & Merchandising
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Internet Studies
- M.Design ( Multimedia )
- Masters in Tourism Management
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications ( PGDCA )
- PG Diploma in Garment Construction Fashion Designing
- PG Diploma in Financial Services ( Banking & Insurance )
- PG Diploma in Applied Art
Four Year Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Design ( with specialization in Fashion, Textile & Interior Designing ) ( BD )
- B. Design ( Multimedia )
- Bachelor of Fine Arts ( BFA )
- Diploma in Clinical Diagnostic Techniques ( under UGC’s Community College Scheme )
- Diploma in Cosmetology
Add – On Courses under UGC’s Career Oriented Programme Scheme
- Computer Fundamentals & Internet Applications
- Computer Graphics & Animation
- Anchoring, Reporting & News Reading
- Office Management & Secretarial Practices
- Food Preservation
- Communication Skills in English
- Interior Decoraton
BBK DAV College Admission Eligibility 2019
First come first serve cum merit, all 10+2 appeared can seek admission. Refund of full fees in case of failure / compartment.
Merit cum first come first serve
BBK DAV College Admission Application Form 2019
BBK DAV College application form is available in the official website www.bbkdav.org
Documents needed at the time of admission
- Original Certificates and Marks Sheet of the lower examination passed. Attach attested photocopies with the Admission Form.
- Aadhar Card
- Registration Card ( old students only ).
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended ( for new students only ).
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe / Backward Class students must attach certificates from the competent authority; outstanding players, speakers, singers, dancers, fine artists and best-in-acting, require supporting certificates.
- Original Migration Certificates & Eligibility Certificate issued by GNDU to students who have passed lower examination from Board / University other than Punjab Board / GNDU.
- Provisional admission without submission of required certificates may be given at the risk of the students, in rare circumstances.
- Foreign students will have to submit complete documents, including the details of student visa.
BBK DAV College Selection Procedure 2019
- The parents are required to read the Prospectus before signing the form. Once the form is signed, the total responsibility of having read the rules and regulations, shall lie upon them.
- The student should
- purchase the Prospectus and read it carefully.
- fill the form neatly and completely.
- get it signed from her parents / guardian.
- get it checked from the Subject Verification Board.
- face interview conducted by the admission board for seeking admission.
- Subjects will be given on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE CUM MERIT basis, and as per availability.
- Students who have been on the rolls in the previous year will lose their claim, on late arrival.
- Admitted students will pay the fee at the fee counter on the same day and deposit the form at the same counter.
- In case of delay in the payment of fees, the form will need re – validation by the incharge of Admission Board.
- Subjects taken may be changed the next day, provided the seats are available.
- Submit the photographs in the office to collect the identity card. Old students are required to deposit 3 coloured photographs and new students 5 Black & White & 5 coloured photographs.
BBK DAV College Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Date ( Tentative )|
|1||Admission without late fee||Up to 11th July, 2019|
BBK DAV College for Women,
Amritsar – 143 001, Punjab, India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 183 2221757,
Fax : + 91 183 2229937,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bbkdav.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.