Berchmans Institute of Management Studies – BIMS Kottayam AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BIMS Kottayam Admission 2019
Berchmans Institute of Management Studies invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program with the following Disciplines for the academic year 2019
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems
BIMS Kottayam Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
BIMS Kottayam Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- All applicants shall register online for BIMS Kottayam MBA admission through Berchmans Institute of Management Studies Website www.sbmba.in.
- Log on to the website of the college.
- Register yourself by clicking on the “Application” section under the “Admission” tab given in the menu bar.
- On the next page click on “Apply Online” link and fill your personal details and preferences.
- Enter the challan details and click on “continue”.
- Now complete the application proceedings by entering the Educational Details.
- Upload your photograph and the format must be in .jpeg and size should be less than 100 KB.
- Take a printout of the application form and submit it at the time of GD and PI.
- Download the application form from the college’s official website.
- Click on the “application” link under the “Admission” tab followed by “Download Application Form”.
- Complete the application form with required details and attach your photograph and challan copy.
- Send the duly filled form through the post to the Admission Cell of the college.
Berchmans Institute of Management Studies,
SB College, Changanacherry,
- Application Fee: Pay the application fee of ₹ 500 ( for General category ) and ₹ 250 ( for SC / ST category ) at any branch of South Indian Bank through Challan. Challan must contain the following details such as Journal No., Amount, Date and Branch Name.
- Statement of mark of Class 10th/12th/ Graduation/ PG
- Passport size photograph
- CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT score card
- Challan copy
- Correspondence Address
BIMS Kottayam Admission Selection Procedure 2019
BIMS Kottayam Admission Selection Process CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT including Group Discussion and Personal Interview
BIMS Kottayam Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for application submission||13th July, 2019|
|2||Group Discussion /Personal Interview/entrance exam||23rd July, 2019 ( GD & PI )|
|3||Date of publication of rank list||25th July, 2019|
|4||Date of interview/admission||1st August, 2019|
|5||Date of commencement of classes||10th August, 2019|
St. Berchmans College,
Changanassery, Kottayam District,
Kerala, India – 686 101,
Phone No. : 0481 2411471,
Fax : 91-481-2401472,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sbmba.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.