Berhampur University Law AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Berhampur University Law Admission 2019
Berhampur University, Lingaraj Law College invites applications for admission to 2 year full time Master of Law ( LL.M. ) program for the academic year 2019
Berhampur University Law Eligibility 2019
- Any person who has passed the LL.B. Examination with a minimum of 55% ( Fifty Five per cent ) of marks in aggregate for ( general category ) and a minimum of 50% (Fifty per cent) of marks in aggregate ( for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes ) is eligible for admission.
Berhampur University Law Application Form 2019
- Applicants are advised to apply in downloaded PDF form only by visiting the website www.buodisha.edu.in.
- Candidates have to pay a sum of ₹600/- ( Rupees Six Hundred ) only and ₹ 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred ) only for SC / ST candidates towards Processing-cum-Application fee. The amount hasto be paid following the online payment procedure through the admission portal.
- No other form of payment will be acceptable under any circumstances
- send the print copy of the system generated Application Form after signing in the last page along with the payment details to the respective Head / Course Coordinator of the Department by Speed / Registered post
Berhampur University Law Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission shall be governed by the Regulations of the University and Rules for Admission framed by the P.G. Council and duly approved by the Syndicate.
- Admission will be made through an Admission Test to be conducted by the Berhampur University.
- The final selection of eligible candidates will be made based on the Career points ( 70% weightage ) and marks secured in the Admission Test ( 30% weightage ).
- A candidate whose conduct is not satisfactory or with criminal antecedents shall not be considered for admission.
Berhampur University Law Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Notification||April, 2019|
|2||Commencement of downloading the prospectus and Submission of online application form||April, 2019|
|3||Last Date for Applying through online application form||May, 2019|
|4||Last Date for receiving of print copy of the computer generated filled in online application along with payment details||May, 2019|
|5||Entrance test for various subjects (details will be notified latter on)||May, 2019|
Ph No. : +91-680-2227333,
Website : www.buodisha.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.