BMIET Admission 2015
Sonepat Bahalgarh Road,
Behind Fazjlpur Power Sub Station,
Phone No. : 0130 – 2242163, 2233662, 2236911 – 14,
Fax : 0130 – 2242163, 2233662, 2236911 – 14, 2233790, 2232193,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bmiet.in.
Bhagwan Mahaveer Institute Engineering and Technology Invites admission application for the academic year 2015 – 2016
BMIET Admission 2015 Offered Courses
UG Courses ( BTech ) :
- Computer Science and Engineering ( 120 )
- Information Technology ( 60 )
- Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 120 )
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering ( 60 )
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( 60 )
- Mechanical Engineering ( 60 )
- Civil Engineering ( 60 )
UG Courses ( BBA / BCA )* :
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA ( 60 )
- Bachelor of Computer Application BCA ( 60 )
* MDU approval awaited.
PG Courses :
- Master of Business Admiinistration – MBA ( 60 )
- M.Tech. ( Electronics and Communication ) ( 18 )
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering ) ( 18 )
BMIET Admission Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
B.E / B.Tech – 1st Year :
Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects :
- Computer Science
Minimum Marks 45% for General and 40% for Reserved Category ( SC category ).
B.E. / B.Tech – 2nd Year ( Lateral Entry ) :
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology course of duration of 3 Years or more from am AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks in the aggregate of all semesters. ( 40 % for SC category )
- Admission shall be made on the basis of the inter-state-merit of LEET-2015
- Admissions to the First Semester of BBA will be open to candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination i.e. 10+2 from a recognized Board of Education or an equivalent examination.
- Admissions to the First Semester of BCA will be open to candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination i.e. 10+2 from a recognized Board of Education or an equivalent examination.
- Should be a Pass in Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by KU, Kurukshetra, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hissar, CCS HAU, Hissar, DCR University of Science & Technology, Murthal and Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa, as the case may be. (or)
- Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India / Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Minimum Marks in Qualifying Degree 50% for General and 45% for Reserved Category ( SC category only ).
- The candidates with undermentioned qualifying degree obtained as a regular student from any university included in approval list of AIU or an equivalent degree recognized by UGC securing atleast 55% marks or equivalent in aggregate.
- First Preference : BE / BTech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecom Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- Second Preference : BE / BTech or equivalent degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation &Control Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Control Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Third Preference : a) M.Sc ( Electronics ) b) M.Sc. ( Physics with specialization in Electronics ).
Note : Candidates with valid GATE score will be given preference over others.
BMIET Admission Application Form 2015 :
- BMIET Application Form can be obtained from the Institute Office or can be downloaded from the Institute website www.bmiet.net.
- Candidates will be required to deposit College fees, University fees, Bus fees, Hostel Fees etc, as prescribed by the Government / MDU on the spot. Details regarding fees eligibility etc. can be seen at our website www.bmiet.net.
Note : Tuition fee waiver scheme for 10% Meritorious & Top Rank Candidates in each branch is also Applicable.