Bharathiar University Admission 2016
Bharathiar University Admission 2016
This application is meant only for regular M.Phil./Ph.D. ( Full-Time / Part-Time ) programmes for the academic year 2016-2017 offered in the Bharathiar University Departments / Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions.
Bharathiar University MPhil Phd Admission Eligibility 2016 :
Candidates having minimum 55% ( for SC / ST Candidates the minimum eligibility is 50 % ) marks ( without rounding off ) in Master’s degree are eligible to appear for CET 2016.
Eligibility for M.Phil :
Candidates with Master’s degree of Bharathiar University in the concerned or related discipline or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of Bharathiar University.
All candidates should have passed a two-year PG degree course after 3-year Bachelor’s degree course and Higher Secondary course of 2-year duration after 10-year SSLC ( 10 +2 +3 +2 ) or one year Predegree after 11-year SSLC ( 11 +1 +3 +2 ) or 10-year SSLC plus 3-year Diploma plus two year UG degree and two year PG (10+3+2+2) or four year UG degree and one year masters degree ( 10 +2 +4 +1 ). Candidates who have passed the PG degree examination with less than 17 years of total duration of study are not eligible for admission to M.Phil. programme.
- The duration of M.Phil. full time programme shall extend over a period of one year ( 12 months ) commencing from 1st November.
- The duration of M.Phil. part-time programme shall extend over a period of two years (24 months) commencing from 1st November.
Eligibility for PhD :
The candidates should have passed a PG degree course ( i.e., SSLC +HSC +UG +PG ) or ( SSLC +Pre-degree +1 +UG +PG ) or 10-year SSLC plus 3-year Diploma plus two year UG degree and two year PG (10+3+2+2) or four year UG degree and one year masters degree (10+2+4+1). So a candidate possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone is eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
Candidates belonging to the following categories are eligible to register for Ph.D. ( Full-Time / Part Time ) programme
A candidate registered as a full-time scholar for Ph.D. program must possess the qualifications and shall work continuously in the Department under the supervisor for a minimum period of THREE YEARS from the date of registration recognized to submit the thesis.
A candidate registered for Ph.D. program under part-time category must possess any one of the qualifications and must work for a minimum period of FOUR YEARS from the date of registration recognized to submit the thesis.
Bharathiar University MPhil Phd Selection Procedure 2016 :
Admission will be made on the basis of the PG marks , marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test ( CET 2016 only ) and interview.
Bharathiar University MPhil Phd Admission Application Form 2016 :
Application form and Prospectus for M.Phil. ( FT / PT ) / Ph.D. ( FT / PT ) programmes can be downloaded from the University website www.b-u.ac.in
Demand Draft of 500/- as application fee ( 250 /- for SC / ST candidates on Production of attested copy of community certificate) in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University, payable at Coimbatore / Challan ( General Fund Account ) from Bank of India. ( mention name of the candidate and subject at the backside of the DD )
Bharathiar University MPhil Phd Important Dates 2016 :
- Exam Date & Time : 17th July, 2016. 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Contact Details :
Coimbatore -641 046.
Telephone No : 0422 – 2428318
Website : www.b-u.ac.in
Bharathiar University invites admission application for Post Graduate Degree / PG Diploma Courses offered by University Departments for the Academic year 2015 – 2016.
PG & PG Diploma Courses :
- M.Sc : Mathematics | Mathematics with Computer Applications | Statistics | Statistics with Computer Applications | Physics | Medical Physics | Nanoscience and Technology | Electronics and Instrumentation | Chemistry | Zoology | Animal Bio-technology | Bio-informatics | Environmental Sciences | Human Genetics and Molecular Biology | Botany | Bio-Technology | Industrial Bio-Technology | Bio-chemistry | Computer Science | Information Technology | Econometrics | Educational Communication | E-Learning Technology | Textiles and Apparel Design | Applied Psychology |
- M.A : Tamil | Linguistics | English Literature | Economics | Career Guidance | Women studies | Sociology | Population Studies
- M.Com : Finance and Computer Applications | Finance and Accounting
- MCA Lateral Entry
- MJMC : Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.S.W : Master of Social Work
- MHRM – Master of Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma : Nanotechnology | Cheminformatics | French | German | Educational Technology | Environmental Education | Educational Administration | Counselling & Guidance | NGO Management | Disability Management
Bharathiar University Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Candidates desirous of obtaining admission into the PG Degree / PG diploma courses offered in the University Departments should apply for the same in the prescribed application form which are available in the Bharathiar University, at a cost of 300/- to be remitted by a Bank of India Challan ( into the Genral fund Account of Bharathiar University ) or a demand draft of any Nationalized Bank, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay only 150/-provided they produce an attested Photo copy of his / her community certificate along with the request for application. The candidates shall send a self addressed envelope (28 x 13 cms) affixing 6O/- stamp along with a request.
- Applicants can also download the application form from the web site www.b-u.ac.in and submit the filled in application along with a DD for 300/- as Registration fee ( 150 /- for SC / ST candidates ) by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore.
- The application form and the hall-ticket, shall be completed in all respects and sent to Professor and Head, Department of …………… Bharathiar University Coimbatore – 641 046 on or before 15th May, 2015. The applications shall not be sent to the Registrar.
- Students can apply for various courses through online also. However fee in this regard will be accepted only through Bank draft or Bank of lndia challan as indicated above.
- For Online registration please visit our website www.b-u.ac.in, click PG Courses Online registration.
Bharathiar University Selection Procedure 2015 :
Selection Procedure for admission by Entrance Test :
The Bharathiar University selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test and the average of Marks secured by them upto 5th Semester/ ll year of their UG degree course of study. For other courses direct admissions are planned.
The weightage will be as follows:
I. Entrance Test 60 marks
II. UG Course of study ( upto V Sem. / ll year ) 40 marks
Bharathiar University Exam Pattern 2015 :
The question paper for the Bharathiar university entrance test shall consist of 60 objective type questions giving 4 choices to choose among, carrying 1 (one) mark each and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
Bharathiar University Hall Ticket 2015 :
Bharathiar University Hall- tickets containing the date, time and venue of the entrance test will be sent to the candidates by the respective HODs by certificate of postings so as to reach the candidates atleast 5 days before the date of entrance test. Candidates who do not receive the hall-tickets in time may contact the respective HODs and obtain the same.
MPhil & PhD Admission Bharathiar University Admission 2016 This application is meant only for regular M.Phil./Ph.D. ( Full-Time / Part-Time ) programmes for the academic year 2016-2017 offered in the Bharathiar University Departments / Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions. Bharathiar … Continue reading
Admission Notification Related : Bharathiar University MPhil PhD Admission Notification 2016, Bharathiar University MPhil PhD Admission 2016 Eligibility, Bharathiar University Online Application Form 2016, Bharathiar University Admission 2016, Bharathiar University 2016 MA/ MSc/ MSW Admission, Bharathiar University Admission MPhil PhD Online Registration Form 2016, Bharathiar University Admission 2016 Application Last Date, Bharathiar University Submission of Admission Application 2016, Bharathiar University Coimbatore MPhil PhD Admission Procedure 2016, How to get Application Form in Bharathiar University Coimbatore, Bharathiar University Admission Qualification 2016, Bharathiar University MPhil PhD Admission Application Fee 2016, How to Apply Admission in Bharathiar University Coimbatore Admission 2016, Bharathiar University MPhil PhD Admission Application and Prospectus 2016, Admission 2016, Bharathiar University PG Degree Application Form 2016, Latest Admission News, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for bharathiar university admission 2016 by vennila