Bharathidasan Institute of Management – BIM MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BIM MBA Admission 2019
Bharathidasan Institute of Management invites application from Candidates for the admission of Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program for the academic year of 2019
BIM MBA Courses Offered 2019
MBA Course Specializations
- Human Resource Management
BIM MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must compete Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July, 2019.
- CAT 2018 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2019-2021.
- All applicants to BIM-MBA should take CAT 2018 Test ( to be conducted by IIM Calcutta on 25th November, 2018 )
BIM MBA Application Form 2019
- BIM Tiruchirappalli MBA admission application form can be downloaded from the website www.bim.edu.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- For online registration to BIM-MBA Admissions 2019, the payment of ₹1450/- ( ₹950/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates ) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also, enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
- BIMS Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC / ST candidated must send their scanned community certified copy along with the requisition.
BIM MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates seeking admission to Bharathidasan Institute of Management ( BIM ), Tiruchirappalli should appear for the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) to be conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow on 25th November, 2018. The Common Admission Test Registration Number should be incorporated in the BIM online registration page in the space provided therein
- The selection process consists of following stages
- Shortlisting of candidates based on CAT 2018 scores
- Personal Interview ( PI ) and Group Discussion ( GD ) for shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the second stage mentioned above based on CAT 2018 score of the applicants. The PI & GD will be conducted at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Tiruchirappalli subject to availability of sufficient candidates for each of the centres. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th standard, 12th standard, qualifying degree and relevant work experience are the other components which are verified and given weightage during the second stage of the selection process. The final selection for the MBA programme will be based on the performance of the candidate in all the above components
BIM MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||19th November, 2018|
|2||Date of Common Admission Test ( CAT ) 2018||25th November, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|3||Last date for Online Registration to BIM-MBA||31st January, 2019 at 10.00 p.m.|
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,
( School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University ),
MHD Complex, BHEL Campus,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 014.
Telephone No : 0431 – 3293678, 2520796,
Fax No : 0431 – 2520733,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bim.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.