Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – BVDU Admission 2015
|BVP CET 2015 Question Bank CD -|
BVDU Admission 2015
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411 030,
Phone No. : 020 – 24325510,
Fax : 020 – 24329675,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University invites admission application for MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS courses 2015 offered at :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’s
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
BVDU CET 2015 Admission Eligibility
BVP Common Eligibility Requirements for admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS :
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test – CET 2015 and subsequently for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age Limit for BVP CET 2015
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should be an Indian national and the candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2015
BVP Pune 2015 Medical Qualifications
- Requisite qualifications for admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS courses : The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( H.S.C. ) or the Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 / HSC examination of any recognised Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study.
- For BVP Pune Medical admission to MBBS / BDS Course : For admission to MBBS / BDS course the candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained atleast 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examinations i.e., 10 + 2 / HSC or equivalent. The candidate should also have secured atleast 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at CET 2015 for admission to MBBS / BDS course. The candidate belonging to the scheduled castes/scheduled tribes should have obtained atleast 40 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examinations as well as at CET 2015.
- For BVP Pune Admission to BAMS Course : The candidate seeking admission to B.A.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned in 4.2 (i). The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 + 2 / HSC or equivalent examination with Science. The Candidate must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )
- For Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical Admission to BHMS Course :The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned in 4.2 (i) The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 +2 / HSC or quivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually, and must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together ( in case of SC / ST students 40 percent )However, if any seats remain vacant in BHMS course, the candidates having qualifications as prescribed in Central Council of Homeopathy ( C.C.H. ) as minimum qualification will also be considered eligible for admission. The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. ( HSC or equivalent examination ) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.”
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 / H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for CET 2015, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations.If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS, even if he / she is placed in the merit list of the CET 2015. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for CET 2015 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
- If you have passed 10th or 10+02 / HSC or its equivalent examination from ANY SCHOOL SITUATED OUTSIDE INDIA, You are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission under Regular or Management Merit Category. If you submit the form under such situation it will be rejected and you will be considered not eligible for final admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS Courses admission even if you appear for the CET 2015.
BVDU CET 2015 Exam Centres
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET 2015 will be conducted on from 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs. at the examination centres in the following cities :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts,
Science and Commerce,
Paud Road, Erandwane Campus,
Pune - 411 038.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Institute of Management & Research,
A-4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar,
Attached to Paschim Vihar ( East Metro Station ),
New Delhi - 110063.
Phone No. : 011–25285808, 25284396.
College of Engineering,
Sector 7, C.B.D, Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400 614.
Vivek Vardhani Education Society's
Dharam Veer Waman Naik Marg, Jambagh,
Hyderabad - 500 095.
M.S. Hostel - AMBE Vidyalaya,
Sama - Savli Road, Vemali,
Vadodara - 390 008.
Devi Ahilya College of Pharmacy,
8/1 Usha Ganz, Near Jaora Compound,
Indore - 252 001.
BVDU MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS 2015 Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET 2015, is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University, on or before the scheduled date.
Instructions for completing BVP Pune CET Application Form 2015 :
1. The application form for admission to CET 2015 is common for MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS courses and also for all the colleges mentioned on page number 24. No separate form is prescribed for any particular course or college.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
2. Candidates are not Required to Enclose Originals or Photocopies of any Certificates with the Application Form.
3. Completed application form must be accompanied by CET 2015 fee of 2,000/-. If submitted in person the fee can be paid by cash or Demand Draft if mailed the fee should be paid by Demand Draft of 2,000/- drawn on any Nationalised bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. only in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth University CET Office :
C.E.T. Department 2nd floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
( Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form. This may be usefull for obtaining duplicate admission card if required )
- The Candidate should invariably mention the number of his application form ( as printed on it ) and his name on the back of his Demand Draft.
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post / speed post / courier.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the above address on or 25th April, 2015 before by 5.00 P.M.
An incomplete application form and an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of the prescribed CET 2015 fee of 2,000/- will not be entertained and processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is non – refundable.
4. This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
5. The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached to the university office or not.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University MBBS 2015 Admission Dates
|Last date for submitting the completed application form to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune - 30||25th April, 2015 upto 5.00 P.M.|
|Dispatch of BVP CET Admission Cards||On receipt and scrutinisation of application forms|
|Issue of BVP CET duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received the same till 1st May, 2015||2nd May, 2015 10.00 A.M. onwards at respective centers.
|Date and time of BVP Common Entrance Test||09th May, 2015 11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.|
|Places where the BVU CET 2015 Test will be held||Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Indore, Banglore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi, Cochin|
|Declaration of BVP CET Results||4th June, 2015|
|BVU Counselling Schedule||18th June, 2015 onwards|
|Colleges to open||The date will be declared at the time of counselling
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVDU offers MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS courses – BVDU Eligibility for appearing in CET 2014 – BVDU MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS Admission Procedure – BVDU MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS Application Form – Bharati Vidyapeeth University Admission Dates
Admission Notification Related : BVDU 2015 MBBS Admission, BVDU DCH Pune 2015 Admission Notification, BVP Pune MBBS Admission 2015 Eligibility, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – BVDU Admission 2015, BVDU Pune 2015 BAMS BHMS Admission, BVP Pune 2015 UG Medical Courses, BVDU MBBS 2015 Eligibility, BVDU 2015 Qualifying Marks, BVDU Pune 2015 Online Application Form, BVDU MBBS 2015 Application Last Date, BVDU Pune Admission 2015 Selection Procedure, BVDU MBBS Admission 2015 Important Dates, BVDU 2015 Submission of Admission Application, BVDU Sangli 2015 BDS Admission Procedure, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Admission 2015 Qualification, BVDU Admission 2015 Application Fee, How to Apply for BVP Pune Admission 2015, Bharati Vidyapeeth University 2015 Admission Prospectus, Admission 2015, Latest Admission News, MBBS Admission 2015, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for bharati vidyapeeth deemed university – bvdu admission 2015 by amala