Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University – BVDU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BVDU Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University invites admission application for B. Sc. Biotechnology to the academic year 2019
BVDU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Examination ( 10+2course ) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% ( 40% for SC / ST ) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and / or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Sc. Biotechnology course.
BVDU Admission Seats 2019
|Course||No. of Seats|
|B. Sc. Biotechnology||80|
- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign / NRI / P.I.O. / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats under Foreign / NRI / P.I.O. / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form.
BVDU Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance test ABO-CET-2019 for admission to B. Sc. Biotechnology Programme will consist of in all 75 marks.
- The ABO-CET-2019 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions
- 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Question No. 1-25 Physics ( Compulsory ), Question No. 26-50 Chemistry ( Compulsory ), Question No. 51-75 Biology ( Optional ), Question No. 76-100 Mathematics ( Optional ). Question No. 1 to 50 are compulsory. The candidate has to solve questions 51 to 75 ( Biology ) or 76-100 (Mathematics). The candidate should not solve both the optional sets or parts thereof. Hence each candidate will solve 75 questions.
- These questions will be set based on the syllabus.
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer.
- One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
BVDU Admission Application Form 2019
- BVDU Admission 2019 application form details are available at official website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the ABO – CET – 2019 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should :
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the Website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered.
- The authorities of the University do not edit / modify / alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information there after will not be entertained.
- For any queries related to filling online application form, Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form will be available at the office
Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
- The form fee for this category is ₹ 1,000/- ( non refundable ).
BVDU Admission Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card.
BVDU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to B. Sc. Biotechnology Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no. 3 above the final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test ABO – CET – 2019 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Pune.
- He / She must have appeared for the ABO – CET – 2019 Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute. Mere appearance in the entrance test and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to the programme offered by the institute. The selection and admission to the programme is subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the ABO – CET – 2019 the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard qualifying examination. ( Such a tie will be settled at the time of counseling ), if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of total marks in the 10th standard examination, if equal
- In case of tie at this level, computerised random selection of candidate will be carried out.
BVDU Admission Exam Centres 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University test will be conducted at the following places :
BVDU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of online application form||21st May - 05th July , 2019|
|2||Date and time of Common Entrance Test ( Written )||27th May - 24th June , 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||04th - 10th July, 2019|
|4||Counseling and spot admission||18th June - 16th July, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411 030, India.,
Phone No. : 020 – 24325510,
Fax : 020 – 24329675,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.