Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital BDS Admission will be based on NEET UG and MDS Admission will be based on NEET MDS
BV University Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth University invites admission application for BDS and MDS programs for the academic year 2019.
BV University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- MDS – Master of Dental Surgery
BV University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian National. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December, 2000.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examinations as enumerated below.
- Candidates belonging to general category who secure minimum of marks at 50 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- Candidates belonging to backward classes ( SC / ST ) who secure minimum of marks at 40 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to ( 10+2 ) Higher / Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes ( SC and ST category ) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together at qualifying examination.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET – MDS 2019 examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March, 2019. He / she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should posses a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular speciality will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same speciality and the duration of his / her MDS course will be 2 years.
BV University Admission Application Form 2019
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital admission application form is available in the official website : www.dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
- Dully completed Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University DENPET application form must reach the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune 411 030.
BV University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital BDS admission selection is based on performance in National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test UG – 2019 ( NEET UG – 2019 ) and MDS admission selection is based on performance in National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test MDS – 2019 ( NEET MDS – 2019 )
BV University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start Date of Application Form||1st November, 2018|
|2||Application Form Correction Window||December, 2018|
|3||Admit Card Release Date||15th April, 2019|
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||5th June, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Counselling||13th June, 2019 onwards|
|7||NEET MDS 2019 Notice Published||10th September, 2018|
|8||Availability of NEET MDS 2019 Application Form||31st October, 2018|
|9||NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 will be available from||27th November, 2018|
|10||NEET MDS 2019 Exam Date||14th December, 2018|
|11||Announcement of NEET MDS 2018 Result||25th January, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Pune – Satara Road,
Katraj – Dhankawadi,
Pune – 411 043, India.
Telephone No. : 020 – 24373266, 020 – 24367300,
Fax No. : 020 – 24379163,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.