Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management and Research – BVIMR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BVIMR Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management and Research invites application for admission to BBA and BCA programs for the academic year 2019.
BVIMR Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Candidate applying for the BBA / BCA Programme should have passed HSC ( 10+2 ) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India. The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including practical examinations, viva / assignments on or before the day of admission to the institute of their choice. Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute.
- The candidate should be an Indian National
BVIMR Admission Seats 2019
- The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in B-UMAT ( 2019 ) test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed To Be University ) at the designed centers
BVIMR Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The B-UMAT 2019 test will be of in all, 200 marks.
- It will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives for each, with only one right / probable choice.
- There is no negative marking.
- The break-up of marks will be as follows:
|1||Test of Numerical Aptitude||60|
|2||Test of Reasoning / Logical Aptitude||60|
|3||Test of Verbal ability||60|
|4||Test of Reading Comprehension||20|
BVIMR Admission Application Form 2019
- BVIMR Admission application form is available in the official website www.bvimr.com
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to BBA / BCA Programs should submit the application form, enclosed along with brochure, duly completed along with payment of ₹ 1000/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune.
- The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the following address either in person or through Post / Courier
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Delhi,
A – 4, PashimVihar,
New Rohtak Road, New Delhi – 110063
BVIMR Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are selected based on Nature of Entrance Test “B – UMAT 2019”
BVIMR Admission Exam Centers 2019
CET Test Centers
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVIMR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date to apply for BU-MAT 2019||30th May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Test||3rd June, 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||15th June, 2019|
|4||Schedule for Counseling & Spot Admission||1st July, 2019 to 3rd July, 2019|
|5||Date of Commencement of Programme||16th July, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management and Research,
A – 4, Paschim Vihar,
New Delhi – 110 063,
Telephone No. : ( 011 ) 25284396,
Fax No. : 91 – 11 – 25286442,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bvimr.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.