Bharati Vidyapeeth University MCA Admission 2019
BVU MCA Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University invites admission application for Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) course for the academic year 2019.
BVU MCA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as a course at 10 + 2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of SC / ST category ) at the qualifying Examination.
MCA Second Year lateral Entry
- Candidate should passed recognized full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years, in BCA, BCS, B.Sc. ( IT / Computer Science ) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at graduate level. Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of SC / ST category ) at the qualifying Examination.
BVU MCA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance test B-CAT 2019 for admission to MCA Programme will consist of in all 200 marks. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
|Mathematics at Xth level||50||50|
|Mathematies at XIIth level||50||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20||20|
|C Language concepts||40||40|
BVU MCA Admission Application Form 2019
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University MCA admission application form will be available at website www.imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
- Duly filled application form needs to be sent through the registered post or by hand to the following address
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
- Application registration fee is [rupee] 1700/-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit / credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
BVU MCA Admission Admit Card 2019
- The entrance test B-CAT 2019 will be conducted on March,2019. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination. Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre :
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs ( must be original, valid and non-expired ) : Aadhaar Card / PAN card / Driving license / Voter ID / Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card.
- Candidate reporting to test centre without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
BVU MCA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must have appeared for the B-CAT 2019 Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Pune at designated centres
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counselling and admission in the concerned Institute. Mere appearance in the entrance test and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to the programme offered by the institute. The selection and admission to the programme is subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVU MCA Admission Exam Centres 2019
|Exam Centre||Center No|
BVU MCA Admission Results 2019
- The combined merit list of B-CAT 2019 ( Based on 200 marks ) will be declared on April, 2019. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category.
- The merit list of B-CAT-2019 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth ( eemed to be University ) and will also be displayed on its website. It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his / her choice.
BVU MCA Admission Counselling 2019
- The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result B-CAT 2019 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of having appeared for the B-CAT 2019 test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / D.D. etc.
- The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Pune. for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
- The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling and on the spot admission.
- Statement of marks ( Last qualifying examination )
- Passing / Degree certificate ( Last qualifying examination )
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.other than Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on [rupee] 100/ -stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST Candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for SC / ST Candidates )
- Change in Name Certificate ( if any for married female students ).
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
BVU MCA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form submission date||3rd week of March, 2019|
|2||Date of Exam||4th week of March, 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result/Merit List||1st week of April, 2019|
|4||Counseling and Admission Date||Last week of April, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Erandwane Campus, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune – 411 038 ( India ),
Phone No. : 020 – 24325510,
Fax : 020 – 24329675,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu.