Bharati Vidyapeeth University PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Bharati Vidyapeeth University PhD Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth University invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD Admission Courses Offered 2019
The University offers Ph.D. Programme in the following disciplines :
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Geo – Informatics
- Ayurved Varidhi
- Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
The Candidate should fulfill the following conditions :
- The Candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC / ST category or equivalent grade point at Post Graduate degree examination or its equivalent examination in a relevant subject of any Statutory University.
- If the candidate is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accounts and / or Institute of Cost and Works Accounts and / or have qualification of C.S., he will be held eligible for registration for Ph.D. in the concerned subject under the faculty of Commerce, provided that he possess a Bachelors Degree of any Statutory University. You should also have at least 5 years professional experience.
- If the candidate is working in National Laboratories / Institutes / Government / Private Organization nominated / sponsored by the respective employer, he should have a post Graduate Degree and holding rank of Assistant Director / or above with a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- In exceptional circumstances, if the candidate is holding a senior position in a government service, or have been in any profession for at least 10 years, or made significant contribution in different fields such as Education, Law, Health, Trade, Commerce, Industry etc., he may also be considered eligible for direct admission to Ph.D. programme
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD Admission Application Form 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
How To Apply
- The Candidate can obtain the form along with the Information Brochure either in person at the Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai centres for ₹ 200/- or through post for ₹ 250/-.
- He must complete the prescribed form by filling in the required personal and educational details.
- He should fill the circles in the application by darkening the inside area fully leaving no white space within. If a circle is wrongly darkened, it should be completely erased.
- He must also affix a recent passport size photograph at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph should be attested by the Dean / Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer.
Application Fee : The Candidate should enclose a Demand Draft towards total fee of ₹ 2500/- including test fee drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” payable at Pune. Pay orders only from Bharati Sahakari Bank will also be accepted.
The Candidate must then send the duly signed Application Form along with the Application fee, by registered post / speed post / courier / by hand so as to reach this University not later than 5.00 p.m. to the respective departments or constituent colleges.
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection will be based on the merit at an “All India Entrance Test‟ conducted by the University.
- The Entrance test will consist of one theory paper based on the postgraduate level syllabus of the concerned subject. The paper will be of 3 hours duration. You will have to score a minimum 50% of marks to qualify for admission to a Ph.D. programme. After you qualify the exam, you will have to appear for an interview / viva – voce examination in which the area of your research interest will be discussed. The weightage for the written test and viva-voce examination will be 80% and 20%, respectively. Based on the performance at the All India Entrance Test, two separate Merit Lists will be prepared, one for those with NET / SET qualification and the second for other candidates.
- No exemptions : There will be no exemption even for those who have UGC / CSIR, NET – JRF, SET / SLET qualification, or AICTE / Teacher Fellowship or ICMR, DST, DBT fellowship, etc. You will also have to appear for the “All India Entrance test”.
Bharati Vidyapeeth PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting the Application||30th June, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411 030, Maharashtra State, India.,
Phone No. : +91-20-24407100,
Fax : +91-20-24321910,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.