BULMIM Admission 2018
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program 2018 – 2020.
PGDM course specializations :
- Human Resource
- Information Technology & Operations management
BULMIM PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The minimum qualification of candidates seeking admission to the program is Graduation or its equivalent Degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) / UGC or AICTE. The candidates should have obtained at least 50 per cent ( 45 per cent in case of reserved category ) in the qualifying examination.
- In addition, the candidates must have valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply. If selected, they would need to submit the proof of graduation testimonials within 90 days of the commencement of the programme. Defaulter’s admission would be cancelled and there would be no refund of the submitted fee.
BULMIM PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations ( CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA ) score and marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection of candidates is done based on their cumulative performance in the selection process.
BULMIM PGDM Admission Application Form 2018
- The Information Bulletin and the Application Form can be obtained from BULMIM’s office on payment of 1100 / – in Cash or by a Demand Draft / Pay Order ( No cheque accepted ) drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi.
- For NRI sponsored / International candidates, the amount to be paid is US 25. The application fee is non-refundable. The application form can also be downloaded from our website www.bulmim.ac.in.
- The duly filled Registration form along with application fee and requisite documents may be submitted in person or sent by Post to the Admission Office of the Institute.
BULMIM PGDM Admission Important dates 2018
- GD and PI schedules – 09th March, 2018 ( Friday )
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001,
Telephone No. : + 011 – 23073852,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bulmim.ac.in.